Vote for Obelisk War! Round 93!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 93rd round?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 93rd round?

• Seekers
    • Thieves Guild
    • Awakened

Seekers fo' sho' :laughingsmiley: :medieval:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Good Luck sonsofan4rchy! Seekers give a great boon called "Book Smarts"- where every book your pet reads their intelligence is increased from 2-4 pt.s more than the 1 pt. per book. I got the boon 3x and have all my Pets' IQs at 700+ which fills their green bar of Intelligence fully at BD stats. I will tell my sister to join your faction as I went with Awakened for a different boons. As lianakos smartly reminds us, remember to do 10 battles after the selection is done. Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Battle has started! Don't forget to do your 10 battles!  :medieval: I never made the Halloween-Awakened connection  :shiftyeyes_anim: , but seems just as likely as any other reason for picking a side. Those twin girls, Lanie and Lillie, they seem like they came from Supernatural or some other scary series-YIKES! :sad01_anim:  :skull:

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Happy Gaming! :rock:  

Battle has started! Don't forget to do your 10 battles!  :medieval: I never made the Halloween-Awakened connection  :shiftyeyes_anim: , but seems just as likely as any other reason for picking a side. Those twin girls, Lanie and Lillie, they seem like they came from Supernatural or some other scary series-YIKES! :sad01_anim:  :skull:

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Happy Gaming! :rock:  

I believe the connection is from "The Shining", movie based on the Steven King novel. Do a search for "the shining twins" and and you might notice familiarities with the Neopets ones.