I'm back - hello!

Viridian

Hi guys!

It's been a good 2 to 3 years since I was last here, or on Neopets for that matter, but I've decided to return.

Much to my dismay it seems like Neopets has become just a shell of its former state. I see well-named and fancy colored pets going by in the pound, my shop is barely selling anything and games like key quest just aren't working. I read up on the fact that it was taken over by another company... It's sad to see this game slowly die off.

Either way, I do feel kind of nostalgic being back in this world, so I thought I'd drop by and see if there are still any familiar faces around. How are you all and how are you experiencing the game these days? :)

Love,

Viridian.

Hi Viridian! I'd say welcome back but I'm new to TDN Forums so I probably am not a familiar "face" but happy that you decided to try NP again. I got in on the tail end of Key Quest, absolutely LOVED the game, and then had it go away...for 2 years. :sad02: But I busy myself with Battledome, avatar-hunting, and gourmet food-feeding my Aisha, and stamp collecting. Many TDN members share these and other interests, so maybe the friends you are looking for will post & you can catch up with them.  :rambo:

I am glad to have someone of your experience to come in and give meaningful advice or input, so glad you dropped by and look forward to your posts!

Happy Gaming! :rock:

Hey there, nice to meet you midnight! Yeah - I've been playing Neopets since 2005 or 2006. Sadly enough, last time I stopped playing Neopets was since my main account got unfairly frozen. Picking things back up again with my side accounts though :) Also submitted another e-mail requesting my account to be unfrozen, but no reply so far.

I remember really liking keyquest. I had a fair amount of tokens and it was one of those things that got back to me rather quickly when starting the game again. Avatar hunting and stamps were always my kind of things :) It's a little painful to see all those pretty avatars I used to have, but getting some that are still available again is cool anyway :)

Hi Viridian!

Welcome back! Neo has been rather slow lately but TNT is getting better with a few things like activating items and pet colors at release or soon after. I haven't had much time to really be on Neo lately either. My family is quite demanding these days.

I miss Key Quest too! It was my favorite thing to do with hrtbrk when it was lateish and we were both bored out of our minds. It also helped break up the annoyance of studying. I'd study and play Key Quest at the same time. It's amazing how much I'd get done. HAd to work fast and pay attention lol.

Some new avatars have been released as well, I think a couple are retired not though, but most of them are still active I believe.

It's great to see you back and I hope you stick around for a while. :)

Welcome back Viridian! A lot has happened in Neo over the last few years. Some good, some not so good. But hopefully Jumpstart will come up with something new and more fun soon. :) Keyquest was unfortunately one of those that didn't survive. World Challenges are still down too, among some other things. :(

But it's still a decent place/site to hang out. Of course, TDN is too. ;) And we're here because of Neopets existing. :)

Have a good time being back on Neo and here! I hope you have fun! :D

Thanks for the warm re-welcome :) I just checked out the 15 most recent avatars and i guess it's nice to be hunting for new things too!

Also thanks for the kind gifts, Midnight! :party:

I'm looking forward to see what Jumpstart can bring to Neopets.

• 3 weeks later...