MSPP (TCG)

010_pipsy_010

Not sure if this is the right board for this...

I was just wondering, (and this is probably a stupid question but), if I buy the MSPP (TCG) card as an actual card offline does that mean I would get this TCG on Neopets or don't you receive anything from just one individual card bought offline?

I'm not 100% sure on this but I don't think you can get the MSPP (TCG) card on site just by purchasing the physical card sold in stores. If this was the case I'm sure thousands of people would have done the same and the MSPP avatar wouldn't be so exclusive and hard to get.

I have 2 decks of real TCG cards and none of them ever converted to TCG Cards on Neopets  :sad01_anim:  :sad01_anim: What I would love to know is tho, how or where do players get the TCG Cards, including MSPP, that I see occasionally on sale in shops.  :shiftyeyes_anim:

I have gotten mine through Random Events as well.  I don't know of any other way to get them.

OK thanks for the info :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.