Hi

firaplays

I'm new here, so hi! I'm also kinda shy, so I haven't really started posting much. I'm a neopets superveteran though, even though my account is new XD

Hi firaplays! Welcome to TDN Forums! We are a diverse group of players from all over and with many different interests but we all love playing on NP! I have entered high school in the US, so my playing and posting is sporadic but if you post questions or ask for help with something, usually an experienced TDN member tries to help out. So, does supervetran mean that you have been through many plots and have lots of avatars from those events? I see we have avatar collecting in common. :rolleyes_anim:

Do you like to customize your pets? We have a fun competition, The Runway, and you can enter by this Sunday for Round #26, if you like to do that.  :party:

Whatever your interests are, TDN has a lot to offer, so I hope you enjoy it here and make some new friends and reach new goals!  :rock:

I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets. Keep or sell the items, whatever helps you out! Happy Gaming!

Edited by midnight_spell360

Nice to meet you! I took a really long break from neopets, so I don't have any shiny plot avatars, but I've been playing on and off on different accounts since the early 2000s. I remember when all the pets still had the original art XD I'm a little sad I missed so many avatars, but it's kind of fun getting them all back now.

Awwww, thanks for all the treats for my pets. That was very sweet of you^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi and welcome! I understand about being shy. I post a fair amount, but I'm very introverted and get overwhelmed easily. I hardly ever reply when people comment to me because I get anxious about having to keep up. However, I really appreciate the people on this forum as they are friendly, helpful and understanding.

I hope you always enjoy your time here and on Neopets =)