Help with a Guild Layout (and maybe a Logo) - Undertale/Mettaton EX themed

NeoStep

I created a guild based on Undertale (mainly Mettaton EX), and I seriously need help with the layout and the logo. (The color scheme is already Pink and White, so feel free to experiment for it match the color scheme or make it completely different :3)

I do want these images used (feel free to use other images based on Mettaton EX, but make sure they're safe enough to use, as you will need to activate a filter on Google called SafeSearch, please use that):

Mettaton EX's tarot card

Mettaton: Live from Hotland Poster

Mettaton EX's overworld sprite

Mettaton EX - no arms or legs, powered down

Basically I'd love for anyone to make their best guild layout and logo for this. :) I'd love to see how creative you all are! ^^

There is no deadline, as I don't like to rush people, plus it'd be very rude of me.

I'd love a thing where this image: Mettaton (Box Form) is used as an icon for each thing (like News, Webbies, Raffles, etc.) in those little boxes that guilds use (I can't describe them right, sorry). And I would love the text to be "Welcome beauties and gentlebeauties!", standing still, in center as well (in any color that screams "fabulous").

Thank you everyone! I'd LOVE to see what you got!

I'd love to help you out but I don't do guild layouts or anything non-neo related. Just wanted to post since you probably see me helping others and wondering why I won't help you out. Good luck finding someone to help with your page! :)

I'd love to help you out but I don't do guild layouts or anything non-neo related. Just wanted to post since you probably see me helping others and wondering why I won't help you out. Good luck finding someone to help with your page! :)

Thanks Mousey! I'm sure I'll find someone. :)