Coconut Shy Strategy?

firaplays

What a lot of people do including me is place your cursor point in the middle of the first a in again, when it comes up with the message to play again. Don't move your cursor from this spot and just keep clicking. This game is mostly "rigged" and random, but following this strategy tends to have better results then moving your cursor around every time. Hopefully you have some luck with the game soon!

When you do knock down one of those coconuts you'll get 10,000NP, an evil coconut and of course your avatar. If  you haven't used your 20 throws for the day, just refresh the game and keep going. :)

Thanks guys! I'll keep at it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

and if you are lazy, like me, there is an easy link that you just refresh: http://www.neopets.com/halloween/process_cocoshy.phtml?coconut=3

What's the difference between refreshing and clicking? You're still doing the exact same thing. <_<

Keep at it! By some amazing stroke of luck, within my first month of playing the coconut blew up and I got 500,000 NP (or something like that). I also got a Tusked Evil Coconut- very cool!

Keep at it! By some amazing stroke of luck, within my first month of playing the coconut blew up and I got 500,000 NP (or something like that). I also got a Tusked Evil Coconut- very cool!

yes that happened to me once as well , but it doesn't give you the avatar 

is refreshing the link allowed ?!! i thought that anything that included pressing F5 for a while is illegal on Neo