How to transfer a pet with pb clothes?

ventions

Hey everyone! I have a (somewhat) complicated scenario and have some questions.

I once had a fully clothed chocolate aisha on my main account. I pounded (not transferred) this pet to my side (before transfers existed) so she lost her collar. I just transferred this pet back to my main and was able to put the chocolate aisha collar back on her (yay!) however when I go to transfer her to a different account, it shows her being sent without her collar. Am I wrong in thinking her collar should go with her? I thought all pb clothes transferred as long as it was the correct color of pet.

Thanks in advance for the help!

As long as your Aisha is still chocolate and is wearing the collar it will transfer. It may not show up on the transfer page until after the Aisha is back on your side account. From there you may need to go to the Customize Neopet feature and make sure it's being worn by your Aisha.

As long as your Aisha is still chocolate and is wearing the collar it will transfer. It may not show up on the transfer page until after the Aisha is back on your side account. From there you may need to go to the Customize Neopet feature and make sure it's being worn by your Aisha.

Thank you so much! I will try it :)

Actually, you don't have to re-apply ALL of the clothes.  I am not sure what the issue/glitch is with transferring pets.  But all you need to do is go to the customization page and remove 1 item and re-apply it.  All the clothes will reappear. 

Edit:  Sorry, I miss spoke in my response.  I have edited my response.  I transferred my pet today and this is all you need to do.  Just go to customization, your pet will show all of its clothes on.  Remove 1 item, re-apply it, and save changes.  Make sure to save the changes.