Hello!

bangbangxviki

Hi Victoria and Welcome to TDN Forums! If you would kindly clear your Inventory, I would love to send you a Welcome Package based on your adorable pets: white kacheek, green blumaroo, strawberry kacheek, and yellow aisha. I see that we like kacheeks and aishas in common and collect petpets and I am sure you will find many more TDN buddies that share your interests as well. We are a fun-loving, diverse group of friends and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

jubjub_yellow_baby.gif

bangbangxviki cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

Please stop the Yellow Jubjub from crying and make some space for some more stuff!  :laughingsmiley:

Edited by midnight_spell360

Hi Victoria and Welcome to TDN Forums! If you would kindly clear your Inventory, I would love to send you a Welcome Package based on your adorable pets: white kacheek, green blumaroo, strawberry kacheek, and yellow aisha. I see that we like kacheeks and aishas in common and collect petpets and I am sure you will find many more TDN buddies that share your interests as well. We are a fun-loving, diverse group of friends and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

jubjub_yellow_baby.gif

bangbangxviki cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

Please stop the Yellow Jubjub from crying and make some space for some more stuff! :laughingsmiley:

Sorry still figuring all this stuff out haha I cleared some stuff (: thanks for being so welcoming!

I got you, megbowles17!  :laughingsmiley: I sent you a Welcome Package too! Don't forget to submit one of your pets for the Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47680-holiday-dream-neopet-giveaway-now-open/). Good luck & peace be with you! :santa:

@soccer_grl_c I sent you a Welcome package based on your pets (nice-looking group  :laughingsmiley: ) and I hope you find even more friends and fun at the TDN Forums. Happy Holidays & Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Edited by midnight_spell360

Hi and welcome, Victoria =) We are a friendly bunch of people, I think you will have a nice time here. Take care!

• 3 weeks later...