Somewhat Newbie!

Hi brilliantstorm38! Welcome to TDN Forums. Glad you found time to post and hope you find lots of friends from the diverse group of players here. I wanted to send you a Welcome package based on your pets but this little guy won't let me. Can you clear your Inventory for some surprises? Thanks!

jubjub_yellow_baby.gif

brilliantstorm38 cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

Welcome to the forum (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey brilliantstorm38,

Nice to meet you and welcome to TDN. This site is really awesome! I am also a college student, but I am an undergraduate. Feel free to neomail or friend me.  :)

Hi and welcome, nice to meet you as well =) I had an account for a few years before I finally started posting, now I am usually on a few times a week. Hope you have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to TDN Brilliantstorm! I hope you enjoy being on here! I sure do. Everyone in the community is extremely helpful and we're all really good with trying to get people the answers they're seeking. So don't hesitate to ask questions if you have problem. We even are here to help give real life advice as well :)

I also have sent you an invite to a guild I run (Nicole is actually 2nd in command there too!) that is dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams! If you like to gift and or have wishes you'd like to be granted the guild is great for ya. You don't have to feel obligated to join, but just thought I'd make you feel welcome~

Hope to see more of you on the forums :)

I also have sent you an invite to a guild I run (Nicole is actually 2nd in command there too!) that is dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams! If you like to gift and or have wishes you'd like to be granted the guild is great for ya. You don't have to feel obligated to join, but just though I'd make you feel welcome~