Thank You, Forums!

gloomypixie

I couldn't decide whether this was necessary to make a post about in the forums and I decided it was. I wanted to thank everyone in the Neopets community for being so welcoming and giving. I didn't come to the forum with the intention of receiving gifts, but people gave me welcoming presence and gifts. By me stating things that I want to save money for, just sharing what my goal is, some giving folk on Neopets has helped me with advice or used their hard earned Neopoints to help this Neopets noob.

For instance, I've received a ~

• Royal Paint Brush (for my Peophin - that was my goal -, but I didn't expect it to just be given, due to worth and age of my account)
  • Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush (for my future Cybunny - CYBUNNY DAY!)
  • Christmas Paint Brush (For Christmas festivity)
  • Forgotten Shore Maps (To help me fund for my future goals)
  • A BUNCH of books (for my Peophin who's intelligence level is rising miraculously)
  • Knowledge on how to save up money
  • AND COUNTLESS other things. (if I didn't state something you have given me, I'm terribly sorry. I appreciated everything!)

I cannot thank you all enough. I would love to give back to you all in the future, when I can afford something of significance. You are all too kind, and I know this is a community that I want to be a part of. I plan to grow my account slowly, and hopefully you can all witness it grow throughout time. Once again, THANK YOU!

Aww, this is so sweet. These forums are full of Good Eggs. In general I've found the neopets community to be very nice indeed.

I look forward to seeing you around and seeing you and your pets grow.

Aww, this is so sweet. These forums are full of Good Eggs. In general I've found the neopets community to be very nice indeed.

I look forward to seeing you around and seeing you and your pets grow.

Everyone is so kind, compared to other game communities. No one seems to care very much about possessions or social ranking here. It's like a big family. I love it

Happy holidays

Huh, weird, this time I didn't get a notification for it being 7 words or under, I just rechecked the thread.
This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is absolutely the BEST community, I would have to say on the INTERNET period.  Not only is everyone willing to help with their neopets knowledge, but they are willing to GIVE you pretty much whatever (and I mean WHATEVER) it is that you need that they have lying around in their SDB.  I have even had people buy items for me for quests etc.  But it isn't only Neo related.  This forum is here for life related issues too.  If you have health concerns, family problems, school issues, or whatever.  If you don't even need advice, but just someone to listen to you, someone to vent to, TDN is ALWAYS here, 24/7.  Someone is always online.  I can't think of one time I posted anything and someone didn't respond to me.  At least ONE person has always responded to something I have posted.  That is phenomenal.  

Awww! You're too sweet!

And I couldn't agree more. This forum is the best. I haven't been on TDN long, but everyone has always been kind. We are all here to help and support you with your Neo dreams. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!