Hello Hello!

I've just recently gotten back into Neopets! I thought, "Why not make an account on TDN?" So here I am!  :D

I don't think I've ever seen The Runway here before, though. Is that a new thing? It looks really cool, so I might try that! I love designing outfits on DTI!  <3

Hello and welcome to TDN fellow neopian. As you probably already know, this website is really awesome! I love it! My name is arctic and I have been playing neopets for almost my whole life. However, I lost my old account and now I have this one (arctic_fox790). It is now 5 years old. I am a college student and I also have a love of pokemon (NOT Pokemon Go). I probably spend way more time on neo then I should. Anyway, nice to meet you. Feel free to neomail or friend me at arctic_fox790. :)

Welcome to the forums! I'm also surprised no one else has taken that username before you.

As for the runway it's been going on for a little over a year now, so it's not that new. You should try it out, it is so much fun! I have been participating in it since around the beginning and already got 5 trophies.

Hello and welcome! Yeah, the runway is cool, I don't participate, but I like seeing how people customize their pets. I hope you have a great time here and on Neopets =)

Hi Popplio and Welcome! I have been busy with school activities, I am on my high school debate team and for some crazy reason-I signed up for Varsity for this past tournament ( I'm a freshman) and I got pulverized! Anyway, glad to see so many TDN Buddies giving you a warm welcome. I sent you a welcome package based on your pets. ;) I hope you enjoy it here at TDN Forums and definitely try the Runway-it is a lot of fun!  :laughingsmiley: Also post your Wishlist on 2016 tdn wishlist giving thread :http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47691-2016-tdn-christmas-wishlist-gifting-post. Good luck with all your goals and adventures! :rock: