Is the Dice A Roo avatar retired?

firaplays

I posted a question about obtaining that avatar on the neoboards and a few people have said it's retired. One person said it was retired today. I assume they're just trolling, but can someone confirm that?

I haven't heard that. And I still need to get it. It's just one of those luck ones - keep playing and you will eventually get it.

As for the other person who posted, they also posted a topic "can't believe I got a rod of supernova" and made it seem like the Pant Devil didn't take it away. That has been a long standing tradition of the Advent Calendar. One of the days of the Advent Calendar, everyone will "receive" a Rod of Supernova, but the Pant Devil will have taken it away. No one ever "gets" the Rod of Supernova, during the Advent Calendar. And, almost every year, someone will make it seem like they really got one. So, I don't believe them saying the Dice-A-Roo avatar has been retired, and especially been retired today, is credible (read - trolling).

...they also posted a topic "can't believe I got a rod of supernova" and made it seem like the Pant Devil didn't take it away...

If someone claims to have some super rare item, call their bluff. Ask them to put it up for sale at auction. They can ask a ridiculously high price if they want to keep it. They can also put it on the Trading Post but deny all offers. If they refuse both of those ideas, ask them to at least make a screen cap (including their user name) of it in their inventory or SDB, or have them put it in their gallery. Watch them try to wiggle out with a lame excuse (assuming they reply at all).