Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Wocky Day!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hrtbrk

hrtbrk

Head of News/Battlepedia

• News Team
  • 7,031 posts
  • IRC Moderator

Polka-dot | Dimensional

XjGfLNj.jpg

Here's a Neopoint, maybe you can go buy a clue with it.

usS0MIO.png

Naamah

Naamah

Pythons are my spirit animal

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Heroes of Might and Magic, Disgaea, fashion, manga, coloring books, Hello Kitty, home decor, Pokemon, my cats, my iPod etc...
  • None

That polka dot Wocky looks like ice cream or a cookie. Straight outta Baskin and Robbin's, yo!

Senpai has noticed me. 

Scoobert_Doo

Scoobert_Doo

I just don't know what went wrong.

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Neopets Username: oiram_repap
  • None

Wow! I like them both! The polka-dot pet that actually looks polka-dot, and not like it has some rainbow chicken pox sickness. The dimensional looks good, too. The new outfit is winter-y/Christmas-y. Gotta dress up for the holidays...

wocky-outfit-wildlychic.jpg
clo_Chick_Wocky_top.gif clo_Chick_Wocky_bottom.gif clo_Chick_Wocky_wig.gif clo_Chick_Wocky_horn.gif

152228_mspp.gif

ryzegazelle

ryzegazelle

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

I love the outfit, except for the hair. I don't like hair on very many neopets I've noticed haha. I love wockies and they nailed both colors for sure. I might have to adopt another to zap!!! My wockie's a male so he might like his Daryl Dixon outfit better than that one  :nerd:

154138_chokato.gif

pulpfreeoj

pulpfreeoj

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading/Books, Biology, Comics, Cartoons, Pokemon, Crafts. On Neopets: Plushies, Customization, the Haunted Woods and other spooky things.
  • Neopets Username: pulpfreeoj
  • None

I like this trend of hats/accessories that can be worn over wigs instead of being part of the wig, as it were. It opens up a lot of possibilities.

The Early Bird catches the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese.

jagocianka

jagocianka

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:baking, cooking, make-up, reading, Internet surfing, friends
  • Neopets Username: jagocianka
  • None

I totally agree with Scoobert_Doo, it looks neat and not sickness-like. It's awesome, and I really like the pink fur, it's so cute and actually looking like a dessert:) I think blue fur would be ok, too, but pink's cuter.
I also like dimensional, but except for some astral-like customisations, I am not a huge fan of dimensional pets anyway.

I like the dress, and I agree with pulpfreeoj, additional accessories are a good idea :) waiting for more, especially for unis. They already have mane, so creating different hairstyles (most of them unflattering on unis) is not a great idea, it's better to vhave some accessories :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users