A Wild Newbie Has Appeared!!!

companioneevee

Hi, eevee.  Welcome to the forums.  I see you've already got your feet wet in a few of the threads around the place.  Now, I have to ask...  I have a daughter who's into Pokemon.  Is your name related to the Pokemon named Eevee?  (It's probably a dumb question, but I'm not very pop culture savvy!)

Hello Wild Newbie, eevee! You sound like you enjoy fun things to do. Well, we had a snowball fight (no pets were harmed, but that Golden Muffin was sneaky!) and we have The Runway for members who like to customize. I am not so talented in matching up outfits but it is fun!  :laughingsmiley: So I hope you and all are new members will find TDN Forums a great place to drop in. Welcome! Oh, and I sent you a Welcome package based on your pets. Enjoy! :santa:

Hi, and welcome.  You will find everyone here at the forums extremely helpful.  It is a great place to get information related to Neopets, but also just to talk about and vent about life's fortunes :santa: and misfortunes :sad02:.  May you have less of the latter.  Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

Yes, my name partially comes from the pokemon Eevee. It comes from a mix of companion cube and eevee and some day I will be able to draw a companion cube colored eevee!

I'd play Pokemon Go while walking my dog too xD But my phone is too old to actually run it without crashing.

Thank you very much for the welcome package! I was very confused for a moment when I saw someone had sent me a bunch of things xD I'm sure Liudin will really appreciate the Chocolate Lupe Treat and all the books!

Hey welcome to the forums!! I also love Pokemon! I think you will love it here, everyone is so friendly and fun :) Also, if you haven't played Pokemon Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby yet I highly recommend them!! I'm hoping to get Pokemon Moon for Christmas!!

PS piplup is my favorite LiLchni.gif

Welcome companioneevee! LOL Yes, apparently there are a number of pokemon fans here. Myself included. I started playing Pokemon Sun recently. It's the first pokemon game I've actually purchased and played since the originals, Red and Blue, came out for the game boy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. ;) Charmander is still one of my faves though. ^_^ However, I seem to still like using Kadabra and Butterfree a lot when battling or capturing pokemon. ;) Eevee is also a fave. And this is the first game (I've played) where I can encounter it's newer evolutions. In the beginning, there was Eevee, and only THREE evolutionary routes it could take. Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon.

I don't play Pokemon Go! Although that's because my phone is not "smart" enough. XD I did hear that more pokemon, from Gold and Silver I think, have been released for Pokemon Go!

Something cool about Pokemon Sun and Moon, I've been on the Pokemon and Pokemon Global Link sites recently, and apparently, with a wireless connection, they have events that players with either Pokemon Sun and/or Moon can participate in. Just those two as they are the newest games I think. I still have some stuff to read about the events and online battling. But it seems pretty neat that you can interact with people to some degree. Even live battle someone without needing to be in the same room, or like in the old days, using a cable to link the systems together. lol Getting things set up is kind of.... tricky. A number of steps, but there are FAQs and some even with screenshots to help show what the steps are.

Anyway, guess I got caught up in the poke'frenzy. lol I hope you enjoy your time here at TDNF. ^_^

Hi, Eevee, and welcome to the boards! You'll find that everyone here is so friendly and kind. 

I loved playing Pokemon when I was younger, though I don't make much time for it anymore to be honest. I just loved collecting all the "cute" animals mostly and unlocking everything in the games (Total OCD here).  :nerd:

I caught your reference to Portal (You're talking about the Companion cube in Portal, right?) Anyway, LOVE THAT GAME!  :thumbsup: Any puzzle-like game that takes some time to work out makes me super happy. (: Bonus that it had a fun story line! The song at the end is pretty catchy too. I find myself singing it sometimes!

Yay another portal fan! I love portal and portal 2 ^w^ I used to have a buddy for playing through some of the custom maps but sadly my gaming computer and I are in different places at the moment :( Yes I was referencing the companion cube from portal :3

I'll get to the new pokemons eventually ^^" I haven't been able to get a copy yet but soon. Soon. I don't have the patience to catch em all though :P I just like messing around with it.

Speaking of which, is the customization pretty good? Are there plenty of hats for the female character that don't look like chicken hats?

Yay another portal fan! I love portal and portal 2 ^w^ I used to have a buddy for playing through some of the custom maps but sadly my gaming computer and I are in different places at the moment :( Yes I was referencing the companion cube from portal :3

I'll get to the new pokemons eventually ^^" I haven't been able to get a copy yet but soon. Soon. I don't have the patience to catch em all though :P I just like messing around with it.

Speaking of which, is the customization pretty good? Are there plenty of hats for the female character that don't look like chicken hats?

Yeah, there's some better hats than that chicken-looking hat. You can even go hatless if you want!

Welcome, nice to meet you as well! I was also on TDN for a while before I finally started posting and I'm glad I started, lots of helpful and friendly people! Hope you have a great time here =)