Symol Hole

cottontailcat

its not broken but it's extremely rare

i never get anything from it either 

except when i got the avatar like 5 yrs ago

that was the only time 

and i still use it everyday just for kicks

Ok, Angelo, you already have that super-hard-to-get-too-random-for-my-nerves avatar from 5 years ago but you still go...everyday...for kicks? Sorry, bro but that just makes me crazy!  :rolleyes_anim: Just kidding! I think you are trying to give us hope by justifying your obsession.  :laughingsmiley:

I think I want to fight a new BD Challenger  symol_darigan.gif Elusive Symol Avatar!  :medieval:

Hey! I've been visiting the Symol Hole for years as well and never got the avatar.. However, I did my daily visit a few weeks ago and finally got it!! I was wondering the same thing for a while, but I think I just got lucky one day! Don't give up!!

I actually just started going to the symol hole daily about two months ago and I recently got a symol lolly and the avatar. I actually posted about it here on TDN forums. Keep trying and good luck!

Ok, Angelo, you already have that super-hard-to-get-too-random-for-my-nerves avatar from 5 years ago but you still go...everyday...for kicks? Sorry, bro but that just makes me crazy!  :rolleyes_anim: Just kidding! I think you are trying to give us hope by justifying your obsession.  :laughingsmiley:

I think I want to fight a new BD Challenger  symol_darigan.gif Elusive Symol Avatar!  :medieval:

im hoping to find this item boo_founder.gif it sells for a lot

A book entitled The Founder

also my petpets love to dive :3

im hoping to find this item boo_founder.gif it sells for a lot

A book entitled The Founder

also my petpets love to dive :3

Angelo, even if you got all the best Symol Hole treasures, if you like taking your petpets to jump into the Symol Hole every day-that is entirely your thing to do and I was just kidding around. I never want anyone to feel that they can't do what they like to do. I go to the Wise King every day and still keep pulling those F- s , so that would be my obsession (at least currently, I'm a kid and do & say silly things). I just love turning my frustrations of hard to get avatars into imaginary BD Challengers bc at the BD, at least I have a fair shot. Please don't be offended by my ranting and thank you for encouraging all of us to keep going after those hard to get avatars. You rock, Angelo!  :rock:

I think I will go back to trying again.  It is pretty frustrating, but really takes no time, no points, and no effort.  Now, that stupid lever of doom on the other hand.  Uggh!!

I got the avvie about a year ago. I didn't know there were other prizes you could win from it... As far as I'm concerned, there's no reason not to do it since it doesn't require time or money. I also just go with the first option every time. It has to work eventually, right?

It finally happened to me a week or two ago. I honestly never expected it to happen and I was honestly wondering if it wouldn't work because all of my pets are zapped and I've been trying for years and never got it! Also, it sometimes would say "[petpets name] is somehow different" at the bottom instead of "wasn't that fun blah blah blah", which i think is a petpet level up but I never really checked to see. i have never received an item from this thing either!! I wonder if it was broken and TNT covertly fixed it???

8TTWuQg.png

I got the avatar about a month after creating my account. I never got any money or items and didn't know I could, so I stopped going once I got the avatar. I might start again, now that I know I could get other items.

I never realized how lucky I am with the daily avatars. I have gotten every one except Wheel of Excitement and that's most likely because I don't have a laptop now, just play Neopets on my phone. I'll probably get that avatar once I'm able to get a laptop again.

Oh, not sure the wheels count as dailies since they cost np, but I always did them with other dailies. I did stop once I got the avatars on those because even though I got some good stuff, I also got bad stuff and of course they cost np.

Back to the Symol Hole - One day, youll get the avatar. As has been said, keep at it!