Come and join our guild!! TKP seeking general members

nicolelouise

Hi all,

A couple of us TDN'ers have put our heads together and come up with a guild that we hope to use to benefit Neopians of all shapes and sizes.

Our guild, The Kindness Project, is aiming to help Neopians achieve their goals and have some wishes granted.  The idea came about because we both love being part of the Wishlist gifting threads at Christmas time (and other various times of the year) and we thought, "Well, what if we could do some more gifting, all year round?"

We've been setting up our staff, coding our pages, and, just like Santa Claus, making our lists and checking them twice.  Well, more than twice usually!

Now we would like to place an open call for general members!!!  These are not Council positions; you won't have to take any responsibility for the running of the guild.  All you have to take responsibility for is sharing some generosity and having some fun.

This is what our guild is about:

We here at TKP are dedicated to spreading joy all over Neopia! The idea of our guild was created between 2 people when we were sharing our visions of helping other neopet players achieve their dreams. We have always found extreme joy in bringing happiness to others and we figured a guild could help us to do this so much more effectively. What we seek out to do is to monthly grant 1 large wish and several small wishes for randomly chosen Neopian's.

So, if you also like helping others and are into gifting, come and join us!  The more the merrier and the bigger we are, the more wishes we'll be able to grant!

Here is the link: http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228

But wait!  There's MORE!!

This guild is not just for people who like to give.  This guild is also for people who would like a bit of help in getting some of the stuff they're saving for. 

Say you're collecting stamps.  There are some VERY expensive stamps out there. 

Well, as a member, you have the opportunity to put in up to two requests a month for those big ticket items out there that might seem like far off dreams.  While there is no guarantee that your request would be granted that month, you can't be in the running to have the chance to have your request granted if you aren't a member.

So.  Got a pet who's read all the books under 150K and the jump in price is crippling you?  Take a chance on us.

Got a pet whose gourmet food cravings are breaking the bank?  See if we can help.

Got a pet who would look amazing if only he was painted a different colour?  Ask us for that paint brush.

Trying to get those final pieces for your gallery but the budget just won't stretch that far?  Talk to us.

Join up, and put in a request.  Let us see what we can do to help you!

And maybe, down the track, you'll be able to help us help someone else to reach their goal too.

Thank you to all who are a part of this, such a neat idea. As I mentioned in the post looking for staff members, I'm not a guild person and the giving is the most important part for me, so I'm glad for the donation shop. It's awesome I can still contribute =)

Thank you to all who are a part of this, such a neat idea. As I mentioned in the post looking for staff members, I'm not a guild person and the giving is the most important part for me, so I'm glad for the donation shop. It's awesome I can still contribute =)

We also just recently added member wishlists to the guild so those are accessible now too! Thanks for contributing to the Donation Shop! We appreciate it!

So now that the wishlists are up, you can all feel free to madly gift each other if you like.  We're also working towards being able to grant big wishes from the guild to members, but nobody has told us what they want!  Please feel free to put your hand up for something outrageous and we'll do our best to grant your wish.  And if there's a dream pet you're after, let us know what it is you're after, so our zappers can try their luck and maybe we'll make a match.  But if you don't tell us, we won't know!

Just click on 'Guild Info' in the Navigation sidebar and all the info you need should be there, along with links to put your requests in. 

We want to help you!  Tell us, so we can!

Well done everyone for doing all that you did. Thanks to all who join us so far.. we are still recruiting, so if you like gifting or even more so being gifted. we really do welcome you to join us. 

For now, we have polls running from time to time. Please feel free to vote whenever you can.So that the council can improve on the guild and of course getting to know everyone better. :)