Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Wild member has appeared

new member Pokemon lover

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Empoleon

Empoleon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Neopets Username: cate2013

I am new to TDN  but not new to neopets. I am quite an avid pokemon lover and I am really surprised that no one has taken this username.

midnight_spell360

midnight_spell360

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching cooking shows, hanging with friends, the usual...
  • Neopets Username: midnight_spell360
  • None

Hi Empoleon and welcome to TDN Forums! Lots of TDN members have been on NeoPets for a long time and even some newbies like myself may have some interests in common with you. This is a great and diverse group of friends, all who love to play and drop in to chat, vent, ask questions... and get support, so I hope you'll find it a great hang out spot as I do. I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets-keep the items or sell them, whatever helps you out. Also, you have come into the near end of our Wishlist posting, but do try to throw something up (read the very first page for the rules) and we can see if we can gift you something on this thread:http://www.tdnforums...-gifting-post/ :santa:  Again, welcome! :laughingsmiley:

157317_krawk.gif           runwaybronze_tdn.png

megbowles17

megbowles17

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Welcome to the forum :) i also love pokemon 

nicolelouise

nicolelouise

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Books, editing, fan fiction, music, food
  • Neopets Username: vetski2
  • None

I just saw this thread and was going to say, "Oh, you would have had a fight on your hands with my daughter if she was joining because I'm pretty sure she would have loved that name!"

Then I glanced down at the Neopets username...

IT IS MY DAUGHTER!!!!

Welcome, sweetheart.  You sneaky thing!  You sat next to me this morning and never said a word about having actually joined on here and posted a thread.  *shakes fist*  Hope you have fun here; be careful and if you have any questions, just ask.  People are more than willing to help and I may actually know a thing or two as well :laughingsmiley:

charelan

charelan

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Neopets Username: charelan
  • None

Welcome Empoleon! I am a big Pokefan myself :) I think you will enjoy TDN, it's a terrific group of people!! 

firaplays

firaplays

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Playing games, watching other people play games, listening to music, making music on teh youtubes, foreign languages
  • Neopets Username: firaplays
  • None

Ah, my favorite starter. You have good taste :P And it's so cute to see a mother and a daughter on here!!!

158209_packrat.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new member, Pokemon lover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users