A Wild member has appeared

Empoleon

Hi Empoleon and welcome to TDN Forums! Lots of TDN members have been on NeoPets for a long time and even some newbies like myself may have some interests in common with you. This is a great and diverse group of friends, all who love to play and drop in to chat, vent, ask questions... and get support, so I hope you'll find it a great hang out spot as I do. I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets-keep the items or sell them, whatever helps you out. Also, you have come into the near end of our Wishlist posting, but do try to throw something up (read the very first page for the rules) and we can see if we can gift you something on this thread:http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47691-2016-tdn-christmas-wishlist-gifting-post/ :santa:  Again, welcome! :laughingsmiley:

I just saw this thread and was going to say, "Oh, you would have had a fight on your hands with my daughter if she was joining because I'm pretty sure she would have loved that name!"

Then I glanced down at the Neopets username...

IT IS MY DAUGHTER!!!!

Welcome, sweetheart.  You sneaky thing!  You sat next to me this morning and never said a word about having actually joined on here and posted a thread.  *shakes fist*  Hope you have fun here; be careful and if you have any questions, just ask.  People are more than willing to help and I may actually know a thing or two as well :laughingsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...