Hello all!

gngdia

Hello gngdia! Welcome to TDN Forums, where ppl who love to play Neopets hang out, chat, vent, ask questions and support each other on faerie quests, battles, and personal life struggles. We have a very diverse group of friends here with many different interests, so just make some posts and you'll soon find other friends that share your interests too. You didn't post a Neopet username, so I can't make a Welcome Package yet for you. You could include it your profile information or just message me the types of Neopets you have and I can welcome you properly! Thanks.  :party:

Howdy and welcome!  I don't know whether your style will be to lurk around for a bit first and suss the place out before you join in or dive right in head first, but do come and talk to us when you feel ready.  We're generally a pretty friendly bunch!

Hi and welcome! I like how you say things. For example, using the word integrate is not common to me. I hope you enjoy your time here =)