Dream Neopet Giveaway!

evascythe

Congratulations, evascythe! It is AWESOME and what a good-looking 8-bit Wocky you got!  :woot:

I got some pretty terrific surprises from my one sister who has a 12 1/2 years old account, she wanted to gift me her rare stamps but since I already have them (we checked) she very nicely sent them to my other sister and then she went through her petpets... and I got a Snowbunny, which I attached to my Pirate Krawk (Swabbie_the Bunny) and ... a Yooyu, which I attached to my Shoyru ( Heyu)!  :santa:  So Happy Holidays everyone! 

2.png And I was lucky enough to pick up the wearable Lovable Kadoatie (sitting on Kokariia's shoulder)! :rock:   

That is so awesome, congratulations!

I asked for my Lupe to be painted Eventide and I didn't get that, but my sister gifted me an Eventide paintbrush! She has more np than me and I gave her more things irl, so it's cool how it worked out =D

I totally forgot to register this year :facepalm: That's what I get for procrastinating and being indecisive. Congratulations! Your Wocky looks very nice.