Easy to Sell Items as of yet?

TigrisMoon

Hey everyone!

I started back Neopets after a bunch of years hiatus. It's been awhile, so I'm not updated with the Easy to Sell (ETS) items. I know paintbrushes usually go pretty quickly, but I don't have any. :( Anyone know of any others? I'm currently rummaging through my super messy SDB.

I'm trying to make NP decently quickly hoping to finally reach some of my goals. The main one being avatars (which cost a lot! xD) and a secondary of the completed lab ray (which also costs a lot!) Trudy's Surprise does help though! :D

Thanks in advanced,

Circe

If you have any training items, such as dubloons or especially codestones, I always find those sell very quickly. Dailies give them out a lot, so if you did them before you left you may have some. 

Regular and gourmet foods are pretty good because people use them to feed Kads or for the Gourmet Club.

Also, in case you didn't know, you can win both np and items (including codestones and, in some rare instances, paint brushes) by fighting in the battledome. You get less np if fighting in easy mode, but it can add up and the items are random, so you could get something good, regardless of the mode in which you are playing.