Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lawyerbot <3 Usuki avatar broken in the one click import

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

firaplays

firaplays

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Playing games, watching other people play games, listening to music, making music on teh youtubes, foreign languages
  • Neopets Username: firaplays
  • None

Whenever I import my avatars, I always get a message saying that the Lawyerbot <3 Usuki avatar couldn't be imported and I have to check it off manually. I figured I'd make a post about it on the off chance that no one knew it was broken.

158209_packrat.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Unfortunately this is a well-known problem and it's because the name of the avatar contains < and the import tool mistakes that for code and causes it not work properly and import that avatar. So for everyone it will need to be checked off manually. I believe there is another one like this as well, but I'm not too sure what it's called.

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users