Should i Keep Zapping 16B ?

Angeló

should i keep zapping 16B ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should i keep zapping 16B ?

• Yes
    • No

on his first zap ... my Kougra 16B turned Chocolate ,, but that was a while ago .. 

now we're in a new year , i'm thinking about keeping zapping him  .. but i really like him as he is now ..

please vote in the poll or tell me what you think here :)

2.png

Hm, I don't know... Do you have a goal for him or do you just zap him to see what happens? If the latter, I'd say start zapping a different pet, because Chocolate is a pretty sweet colour (ba-dum-tss) and it's lab/ffq-only. And you did say you like how he looks!

Hm, I don't know... Do you have a goal for him or do you just zap him to see what happens? If the latter, I'd say start zapping a different pet, because Chocolate is a pretty sweet colour (ba-dum-tss) and it's lab/ffq-only. And you did say you like how he looks!

i have no goals .. i just love to experiment !! 

the only chance i'm keeping him is if he got zapped Maraquan Grarrl 

I didn't vote, but caught some key words. You "like" 16B as he is now, but you "love" experimenting. Also, it seems you really want a Maraquan Grarrl. I don't know how many pets you already have. So, if you really like him, but still have room for more pets, then it looks like you may need a new "lab rat". If you don't have room for any more pets, then I say keep zapping. Good luck deciding!

The only reason I stopped zapping my pets was because I reached a point where I loved the colors I had and couldn't decide what I would sacrifice to continue zapping.  I don't have room for any more pets and I don't want to create another side/move any of my pets so I'm just done.  

If you're not 100% committed to how he is now then I would say keep zapping ^_^ Especially if you've got a color in mind you think you may like more.

• 4 months later...

Ooh I like the snow. I would have kept zapping after chocolate as well. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.