Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What neopets foods look delicious to you?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

firaplays

firaplays

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Playing games, watching other people play games, listening to music, making music on teh youtubes, foreign languages
  • Neopets Username: firaplays
  • None

What food items on neopets get your stomach rumbling? For me, it's the snow food. All those cute ice cream bars and colorful Chia pops are way cooler than the freezer pops we have in real life XD

158209_packrat.gif

babayaga67

babayaga67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

The Strawberry Artichoke is one of my favorites. I wish I could make something that looks like that in real life. It would taste like strawberries and vanilla, and I would eat it every day.

Sinvanor

Sinvanor

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Neurology, Science, computers, games, cats, dogs, horses, baking, belly dancing, writing.
  • Neopets Username: aluyzion
  • None

My gallery is dedicated to all the food that I would love to try and wish was real or even if it exists already, it always looks better in cartoon form. It's mostly desserts, but those generally look the most fun to me :D

S_A

S_A

Neat Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Ducks, space, etymology, warm beverages, creating art, and being in nature.
  • Neopets Username: systemic_anomaly
  • None

Sinvanor, your avatar is hilarious lol. Aside from that, these are the scrumptious things I would devour in a heartbeat:

Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake     The Entirety of the Chocolate Dream BG      Deluxe Jacket Potato      Whole Cheesesteak Pizza         Washed down with a Milkyway Shake

(The only milkshake that is packed full of sparkles!)   

food_chocherrycheesesteak.gif                               mall_bg_chocolatedream.gif                                          food_tater8.gif                    piz_cheesesteak_1.gif                                       space_milkshake.gif

megbowles17

megbowles17

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

foo_grarrl_giantburger.gif  foo_elephante_giantburger.gifpiz_cheesesteak_1.gif

Giant Grarrl Burger,Deluxe Elephante Burger,Whole Cheesesteak Pizza 

these are just a few i like 

funkydragondiva78

funkydragondiva78

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:To name a few - Linkin Park, Archie Comics, Family Guy, turtles, dogs, animals in general, the ocean, museums, horror, scifi, fantasy, painting, hiking and (of course) Neopets!
  • Neopets Username: life_eclectic
Some of the food in my gallery looks good to me, such as Cupcake with Rainbow Frosting, Rainbow Jelly and Jelly Bean Flower Cookie.

Another item that looks good to me is Gormffaine, I like coffee a lot and I think the art for that item is so cool, it is realistic and seems almost 3D.
~ Riley ~

altador_b_zpso3pm3gus.png

"Just hold on, the weight of the world will give you the strength to go." - From "Robot Boy" by Linkin Park

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users