Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Free Jelly has been eaten

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

animals6662

animals6662

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Not sure where to post this so I think I will post it here..the giant jelly in jelly world seems to be ''eaten'' for 3-4 days straight now...at this time I normally do my dailies and have noticed the free jelly still is not back..anyone know whats up?

.Brianna.

.Brianna.

c'est la bri

• Moderators
  • 786 posts
  • Interests:coffee, cooking, & kittens
  • None
I've noticed that the dailies that "close" tend to change the time at ~1 week increments. So if Tombola is down from 7-8 it seems to be that way all week and then it will change. I think it's just how the programmers designed those dailies to work. Check later in the day or you should be back to normal next week ^_^

rubhab.png

Signature set by Rune Valentine

rntracy1

rntracy1

Bronze Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Crafts (jewelry making, wreath making)
    Riding quads
    Building cars with my husband
    Magick, charms, and talismans
    Collecting old barbie dolls
    Reading, being a perpetual student and Nursing
  • None

I haven't had an issue with it at all.  I get my jelly all the time.  Tombola is closed 3x per day.  Now, I can't say if it is closed during the weeee hrs of the morning because I am sleeping.  I just got a squished jelly at 9:30am, so it is definitely working.

Tracy  :icecream:
 The big print giveth; and the small print taketh away

149341.png149341_krawk.gif[/url]

logo.pngGo Kreludorsilver_yellowgem.pngRank Level 13

animals6662

animals6662

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Well I just got my free jelly lol..they must be slow in catching all the meepits eating all the jelly ;p

midnight_spell360

midnight_spell360

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching cooking shows, hanging with friends, the usual...
  • Neopets Username: midnight_spell360
  • None

Hey animals 6662! I sent you a Jelly Package of some jelly treats for your Pets to tide you over in case the Meepits are eating all the jelly before you can get to it! ;) Enjoy and jelly on! :rock:  :laughingsmiley:

157317_krawk.gif           runwaybronze_tdn.png

animals6662

animals6662

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Ah I wondered why I was gifted that!Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users