I hate restock bans

rsbanned

So around 1 am on 1/19/17 I got restock banned! The good thing is that this morning it wore off, so I went back to rsing. After about ten minutes, I got restock banned again, despite only refreshing every ten seconds or every minute. How should I wait THIS one out, especially since they can take 24 hours?

Are you sure you are being RS banned? I don't have all the details or remember when RSing changed, and don't believe I've ever been RS banned, but shops now restock every 8 minutes or so, whether or not all items have been sold. I believe RSing changed, since the last time you were on Neopets. Many shops clear out fast, and often don't have items, until they restock. If I'm looking for something, I usually stay at the shop and refresh every minute or 30 seconds, until I see the shop restock. And I don't believe all shops restock at the same time. I'm guessing you've either asked a Neofriend online or posted on a Neoboard for a shop check, to see if you've been RS banned?

EDIT: I guess I stand corrected. According to JellyNeo, restocks do not happen every 8 minutes, but is random. Take a look at their article, here: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=restocking. But, I still believe restocking has changed, since you were last on Neopets, and that maybe you aren't being RS banned. Hope this helps.

I agree. I doubt you're actually restocked banned as shops will now clear their inventory every 10 minutes or so, regardless if it's sold out or not.  If you catch it at a bad time, it's hard to find any shop that has items in stock because they are resetting their inventories