Possible Plot?

Samuel

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have only participated in the Altador plot, but from what I've heard, it sounds as if this plot may well open a new world (Shenkuu?). Many of the plots that have gone on in Neopets have opened a new world. The mini worlds, Kiko Lake, Roo Isalne, and Geraptiku, haven't had plots about them, but I'm only guessing. Wait a moment... Might the ship be related to the "Travels in Neopia" tcg set, just like how altador was related to the Darkest Fearie? :santa:

I'm not clear on whether or not this is going to be a a plot. I think the idea is very cool, and I enjoyed the comic. But I really wish they would finish things off and award prizes before they go starting something new. It's not like they haven't done this before and have to create a whole new system. But as for theories. I like the theory that the ship comes from the island above lutari island. An Asian theme for a new world would be awesome. And now I'm confused because there was all this talk about a Haunted Woods plot, lol. But they story line to this ship seems interesting. I'm just ready for something to do again because Yooyu ball was not my thing....

The new game is an asian game so I guess the world is asian. Think rice and other asian food for your Neopets.

I so want a plot!!! I missed the last one and the one before that and the one before that!!!!!!! :grrr: To much school work!!!! :graduated:

Great, a new plot just when I'm about to go on vacation.

This plot looks interesting....

What happened to the other Altador Plot prizes? (The astronomy one, not the Altador Cup)

I just wnat a plot!!!!! This sounds really cool!!!! I wonder if that big hunk of land above stupid lutari island is shenkuu (Or what ever the name is!!!!!) Bring on the plot!!!!!! :yes:

I can't wait for the Altador Plot prizes....HURRY UP TNT! <_<

The beginning of this so-called plot sounds quite interesting...

Well I dont know why they gave us the cup prizes but not the plot prizes.

An Asian world would be awasome, I love the new game though!!!

I think they should keep plots coming as long as they AWARD US THE PRIZES SOON AFTER AND BEFORE THE NEXT ONE!!

Some one gave a really great link to a few sites and I think someone had a really great theory that this new plot is the end of the altador one!!!!!!!!! I think they are right on!!!!!!