Easiest/Hardest Avatar Flash Games

I'm currently trying to work through the games to get as many game avs as possible and I thought that this would be an interesting topic.

So, please post on which flash games were really easy for you to get the avs, and which games you think you may never be able to score enough on for the av. You can also talk about which flash game avs you're currently working on., as well as ask/give tips on the various avatar flash games.

My easy ones were: Kass Basher, Advert Attack, and Meepit vs. Feepit (once I was given the tip to lose two rounds, win three to get max pts.)

My hard ones (that I know of so far) will be Faerie Bubbles and Extreme Herder (I really stink at those two).

I'm currently working on Feed Florg. My highest score is 206, and 250 gives the av... so close, but still not quite there! Frustrating!

Don't quite playing Feed Florg! You have to play it alot to become good enough to reach the avatar score. (And personal advice, stop playing when you have the avatar score >.>)

Easy Avvie (for me): Chia Bomber 2, Magax, Sutek's tombs, Kacheek Herder, Meepit vs Feepit, Dice Escape, Dubloon Disaster, Meerca Chase 2, Snowmuncher, Kass Basher.

Somewhat harder: Destruct-o-match, Revenge is Sweet, Freaky Factory, Ultimate Bullseye, Petpetsitter, Hannah and the pirate cave.

Too hard for me: Ice cream machine, Faerie Bubbles, Buzzer Game, Gourmet Bowl Club, A meepit Run.

Well, that's all I remember for now... I had a lot of flash games avvies... hum.

Yes I do know, but even with that code I can't seem to pass round 2 XD. Last time that I checked, the game was glitched too and we couldn't see our character at all!

Im reckon safari is a mac browser? Well personally i dont use IE, unless for side account/shy coconut for main and then of course the games that dont work with FF.

Awww just saw my highscore in feed florg - Guess what - its 240points *yawn* Wonder when i got that high.

Easy for me : Kass Basher, Magax 2, Sutek's tomb, Ultimate bullseye 2, Gourmet bowl club (I used a guide and got it on my first try :mellow: I was lucky this day I suppose)

With a little practice : Attack of the slorgs, Advert attack, Meepit vs feepit, Dice escape (with a good guide), Destruct-O-match (I loved this game when I began to play neopets, and get the avy before knowing there was one XD), Hannah and the pirate cave, Grand theft ummagine, Eliv Thade.

Still need : Faerie bubbles, Extreme herder, Feed florg (working on it sometimes), Dubloon disaster (I'm really bad), Meerca Chase, Freaky factory, Snowmuncher, Chia bomber, Revenge is sweet, Petpetsitter (too hard!), Ice cream machine, Buzzer game, Meepit juice break (still trying), Maths nightmare (it's soooo cute but I'm every time bumped out the table :cry:), Escape from Meridell, Volcano Run, typing Terror, Mynci beachball, petpet rescue, Skeith jelly processing, raider of Maraqua, gadgadsgame, extreme potato counter, snow wars.

Oh I really suck at games! XD

For me...

Easy: Faerie Bubbles, Grand Theft Ummagine, Meepit vs Feepit, Advert Attack, Dice Escape, Hannah and the Pirate Caves, Snowmuncher, Kass Basher, Gourmet Club Bowls, The Castle of Eliv Thade, Magax Destroyer II, Suteks Tomb

With Practise: Petpet Rescue, Destruct-o-Match II, Attack of the Slorgs, Dubloon Disaster, The Buzzer Game, Stowaway Sting, Gadgadsgame, Ultimate Bullseye II

Avies I'll never get (xD): Feed Florg, Extreme Herder, Staff Smasher, Volcano Run, Typing Terror, Meepit Juice Break, Ice Cream Machine, Mynci Beach Volleyball, Petpetsitter, Hungry Skeith, Freaky Factory, Meerca Chase, Raiders of Maraqua, Chia Bomber, Extreme Potato Counter, Escape from Meridell Castle, Snow Wars II, Maths Nightmare

Okay so maybe one day I'll get the some of the avies in the last list lol I am working on a couple... just not having any luck! VR and MC annoy me no end, since my high scores on the old versions were enough for both avatars yet because I got them before the avatars were released I don't have them :(

I forgot about Eliv Thade, I got that one back before I ever started collecting avs. I used to play that game a lot, sorta liked it! So I guess that one can be added to my easy list.

Well the only game avvie I can recommend (since it's the only one I have :P ) is the Smuggler's Dubloon - for Dubloon Disaster you just need patience with a little luck, and not really any skill. :yes:

I am not really good at any of the games so I can't get any of the avvies. I have tried Feed Florg and got 206 of something like that :hmph: So I gave up.. Now I have to "get back on the horse" but they are really hard :(

@AA.. You have got to be kidding me.. I absolutely SUCK at that game, I only beat Abi in DD by waiting for a high one to show up at the beginning of the game!!

@AA.. You have got to be kidding me.. I absolutely SUCK at that game, I only beat Abi in DD by waiting for a high one to show up at the beginning of the game!!

I thought it was hard too, but I read TDN's guide and used the method of only keeping two mines on the board at once, and I was able to beat AAA during the daily dare. In fact, I almost got the av that day, I should go try it again. (Maybe next week, way too much school stuff going on right now to play any games!)

Yes, the kill 2 mines at the time strategy is the one to use to get the avatar ;)

I got Deckswabber avatar today (from playing Stowaway Sting). A guide should be available on TDN shortly! yay. Think I had forgotten to place it in a list of difficulty... I rate it medium hard to get.

Well in addition to the earlier tips for the Dubloon Disaster strategy, if you want to spice things up a bit (and if you're confident in your abilities) then you can start allowing 4-6 mines on the screen at a time. Make sure you know what you're doing though! :yes:

I think I shall try the guid and see what happens... Will update you once I have tried *fingers crossed*

If you take the slow and steady method with Dubloon Disaster (only 2 mines on the screen at one time), then just about the only way you could lose would be if a mine appeared right on top of you (that's the single most annoying thing in the game).

• 2 months later...

crxs, you and i have the EXACT same list...lordy! i can only do the games that require absolute zero percent skill...just a good guide that i can keep my eyes on while i absently type out combos with my other hand. i wish there were fewer game avvies....the ridiculous amount of effort i put into the seven i already have make me want to cry. -_- on an unrelated note, i absolutely HATE snowmuncher, but everybody seems to think it's easy....does anyone have a good guide for this?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.