How do u increase your maxium hit points?And what weapons should i use to battle the ghost lupe?

To increase endurance, you can do one of the following, I -only- recommend A.

A ) Train Endurance at either the Academy if you are below level 40, or the training school if you are above.

B ) If you're rich, Sneggs cost about 450-500k and increase 2-3HP and 2-3 movement. Faerie Queen Neggs are cheaper at 200k, and increase your health by 1. All other Hitpoint increasers are not worth it, and to be honest, these aren't that worth it unless you're at the Ninja Training School level or if you have oodles of money to burn.

C ) The Lab Ray tends to increase Health and Strength more than any other stat, and this can be an effective way of getting HP up. Unfortunately, in my eyes, as a person who bought it for less than 100k, at it's current price, the Lab map set is no longer worth it.

As for beating the Ghost Lupe, I only recommend you use a leaf shield and scarab ring. Leaf Shield will almost fully block out his Icy Snowball, which is his strongest weapon. It will also block out the Sword and Forest Sling. If you keep using both of these weapons, usually the most amount of icons he can get through per weapon is only 2, which means he probably won't get through more than 4 icons (not counting his attack type) or so. :yes: