Who Wants To Play Key Quest? Official List

FutureTXTurkey

WHO WANTS TO PLAY KEY QUEST?

Please Read Entire Message Before Posting or Neomailing

What we have here is a list of Neopets usernames for those TDN members who want to play Key Quest.

Hopefully this will help stop the influx of a million key quest topics like: Who wants to play with me?

What You Do Is:

- Post your Neopets username, your time zone, and your weekly Neopets schedule.

- Look for other people on the list you want to play against. And scan the topic for their availability.

- Contact other users with a Neomail to set up a system/game that works for you.

Please feel free to repost at a particular time if you are looking for a key quest game right then!

Please let me know if someone is abusing the opportunity or bailing on games so I can blacklist them.

Please include any special notes or requests in your original post like:

- Only Neopoint Focused Games

- Only 2 Key Games

- Etc.

Do Not add yourself if you are not an active player.

Do Not add yourself if you don't want to receive Neomail.

Do Not use this list as an excuse to hassle people.

Please Don't Post Here Unless You Want To Participate

If I see you post I'm going to add you to the list.

LIST

2P/5K Games Unless Other Wise Indicated

ashvsarmyofdarkness (NST)

aysh25

CamoZombie

chaoticfission

chelsea_ann89 (NST)

Clarestaa (NST +3)

d12smart (NST +3)

deeptilove

dook_1999

elowiezia (NST)

firstincommand (NST +18)

flightofjay

FutureTXGovernor (NST +2)

hannahbee__xo (NST +3)

heartbr3ak

hoyt89

jk500 (NST +2)

juana37

juniorvarsityjaeger

iLion

kaiandshadow

Kellijuana (NST)

kelloggd

leianidas

livvy_granger

luv2lindy77

malindamya (NST +2)

manevilus (NST +2)

masaryk_the_mad (NST +3)

ms_piccirilli (NST)

neomaniac513 (NST)

Omnalu (NST)

pottawatomie (NST +2)

Snakeystew (NST +1)

spankalishous

Strawberri21 (NST)

tam6ara

tehmiminator (NST +2)

thebigmelon (NST)

tsaria_outsider (NST +3)

Xepha (No Thursdays; NST +3)

If you would like your name to link to your profile or directly to a Neomail, please include the code in your post and I will copy it here.

THIS IS A PERSONAL VENTURE NOT A SERVICE OFFERED BY TDN. NOT MATTER WHAT THE ISSUE PM ME ABOUT IT. NO ONE ELSE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Hello, thank you very much for putting this up for every one. Ok, my user name on neo is tsaria_outsider. I prefer 2 player games with five keys. My favorite board is neopia central because I like the small chance that it might be the chocolate board. Unfortunately, my home computer is on a network with four other computers, so some times I get bumped (I will neomail you if this happens) It usually works fine, but I just wanted to let people know in advance, just in case I do get bumped.

pseudo official form type thing:

tsaria_outsider

2 Players & 5 Keys

Eastern Time

Available weekday evenings and randomly on weekends

Best Times:

~Mon thru. Fri 7 pm to 10 pm

~Sat on and off all day

~Sun on and off all day

I'd like to be added to this list. I'm on for most of the day so I'm usually available for a game. Though today I only have one more chance for a key.

I hate when the game suddenly quits. Happened to me a record 7 times today >_<

Games I prefer are 2 people and 5 keys, but I'm open for any 5 key game really ;)

Timezone: PST (or Neopets' time)

Random Availability

You can add me to the list (Xepha).

2P, 5Keys, and Neomail me before, because I need to switch browser or I might not be available for a game.

Unavailable on Thursdays until further notice.

Timezone : NST + 3 (or EST if you prefer)

I would love to join, FTX!

2p and 5k, I suppose. (Seems there's a pattern here.) And I may not be available terribly often, primarily due to schoolwork, but I an usually squeeze a game or two in per day.

I was actually thinking about how we really needed a more official KeyQuest topic to eliminate the billion repeats.

If you'd be so kind, FTX, as to link my name to a neomail (http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?type=send&recipient=omnalu) I'd appreciate it ^_^

I'd like to see this pinned too, to keep all the repeat threads from cropping up >_<

I will play a two-player, five-key game right now, if anyone is interested. Neomail me if you want to play. Username: masaryk_the_mad

Note: I have been experiencing intermittent network failure recently, so there is a slim chance I may get dropped. But everything *seems* to be working fine today. I promise I won't quit on purpose. I'd much rather get neopoints and silver key prizes than nothing at all.

Edit: Play time availability.

I work on-call, days, Monday to Friday. Some days, I will be home all day (though I tend to go for walks in the morning), and other days, I will be working until 4:00. Unfortunately, it is totally random. But I'm available most evenings. Also, I am prone to staying up late in the evenings, usually late enough to catch the last Snowager of the day.

I have standing plans for every Saturday afternoon/early evening, though (like today) they frequently get cancelled.

I'm located in the Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5), and the area I live in observes Daylight Savings Time.

Well, I suggest we put our timezone at least.

Or maybe organise a little tournament. A plays B, C plays D, respective winners plays against each other.

The tournament sounds like a great idea to me, but I'm a little out of depth when it comes to putting it together.

If you want to PM me or MSN me with your ideas though, I'll be more than happy to see what I can put together.

Time Zones are a great idea too...in fact there is a lot of information.

I think we should all post our Time Zone and our weekly schedule if we have a set one.

Now, when you see someone you want to play you can then "ctrl f" and search this topic for their name to get their availability.

Please if you already posted saying you would like to join,

just go back and edit your post to include more detailed information.

The more post this has the less user friendly the list becomes. I know I'm guilty of it too...

Add me to the list as well, its more fun playing with members here as well but just to let you all know I don't have a super computer so I'm slow.

I prefer to play in 2P/5K game as well. Since I'm on vacation now on weekdays I usually online on 3am NST all the way until 6am then I will be having dinner and continue until 6pm NST. On Saturdays, I won't be online at this time and I usually don't play KQ on Saturday as well. Let me know if you want to play on Saturday and we can make special arrangements later on. For Sundays, it should be the same as weekdays only that sometimes I won't be around from 6am to 9am.

All the times here are in NST.

Add me please! My username is tehmiminator.

I will do either 2 person/5k or 2 person 5 key game where there is no "nice", we use powerups however we want and be ruthless! XP

My timezone is Central and I am usually online from 3-4PM to 4-5AM Central time. Yes, I am literally on Neopets that long every day. :x

I am looking to play right now if anyone is interested. Getting ready to draft an article for The Neopian Times. Wanna get that avatar! XD

If anyone wants to play now just send me a Neomail, I'll check it every few minutes. :)

Oh hai.

I'm amitybelle on Neopets.

When it's 12 am NST, it's 8 pm for me. (After the times change... beginning of April for me I think... it will be 7 pm). I'm online between (TIMES IN NST) 8 pm and 7 am.

I like 5K/2P games. I do not appreciate quitters but I DO understand if for some reason your computer/browser craps out, as mine has done so. (I know to put my laptop on a table now so it will not overheat playing KQ :P). I'm not a newbie but I'm not really an expert either. I don't use 'mean' cards. Like steal a key or that stupid 'place dung' on the board thing. If you do, whatever, but I don't.

I also have no idea how to use that chat thing so if I don't respond, not really my fault :P.

What a fab idea!!!

Can you please add me to the list as well? I prefer 2 player, 5 key games.

Since I'm in Oz however, it means that I'm not usually online when everyone else is, although drop me a mail here:

http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?t...t=spankalishous

And if I'm online I'll play

Add this girl to the list! I'm down with 5K2P as well.

Neomail me or PM me here if you see me active, I'm always ready to play! We can set up more keys/players or if you want a specific map etc! I'm pretty flexible.

I've played around 60 games, if that's any consolation to anyone, but I'm willing to play against anyone if we work out a system lol.

Username: heartbr3ak

I would like to join! My username is deeptilove!