Our Little Detective Team

Lia Seeya

Good day, citizens. You may have heard of the recent case of The Missing Ultimate Happy Negg. You may have also heard of the alliance formed by myself, Sapphy, Random Invisible Guy and Muffinman. :)

As thanks to my teammates, I have come up with these drawings of our pets as detectives/members of some kind of ragtag detective team. :laughingsmiley: So, in order of joining...

team-mia.jpg

Inspired by gumshoe detectives such as Mr. Tracy (Hm, his name is blocked. Whoopsies.) and Sherlock Holmes. Mia brings her observant and inquisitive nature to the team, always asking questions and trying to sort through clues. Beware when she interrogates people using the good cop/bad cop routine. No one has informed her that TWO different cops need to play those parts.

team-kawinly.jpg

As a pet with contacts to the FBI, CIA, KFC and YMCA, Kawinly is able to crawl (no pun intended) through mounds of information through her connections. As an added bonus, no one ever suspects the baby Shoyru until she prints out some valuable information and flies out the window. :D Really? Would you really suspect that face?

team-stalker.jpg

A la Mission Impossible and Minority Report, Stalker is a digital detective in a digital age (Sorry, Die Hard, get with the times!). Contrary to his size, he is able to infiltrate the enemy through undercover methods before going into mission mode and using all his gadgets. Then raiding their fridge and making off with the evidence.

teamking.jpg

The last person to join and the one with the most weapons hidden on his person. Swords, maces, brass knuckles and ray guns are but a few of the rumoured weapons seen being used by the Kacheek. No one really knows how many weapons he is hiding, or where he hides them all in his suit (clothing inspired by Steven Segal or Jackie Chan). Just don't ask him to walk through a metal detector.

*begins playing the James Bond theme*

:D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, TNK looks really good!

As for the amount of weapons he hides... well, any time I ask, I get bashed up by him. :laughingsmiley:

@Sapphy: If Kawnily has a contact to KFC, does she eat her body weight in chicken?

I love them all though.

They look so awesome!

EDIT: Gender mix-up fail.

I should look at user-lookups more. =D

Thanks to the great wonder called Yahoo! Convertor, I have found the weight!

Well, if lbs stands for pounds then the weight is...

26.30835746 kgs exactly :D (and that only weighs a little less than me XD).

I agree, Mia does look nice, as does Stalker and Kawinly.

:thumbsup: Awesomesauce! *dances around room in glee* Now we just need a name for the team! xD

And size can be deceptive, at least in terms of Neopet food consumption. Via hidden camera surveillance, I was able to determine that Stalker consumes at least 180 times his body weight in various forms of food every hour. Unfortunately, he then proceeded to eat the camera. :P

@Muffinman: :O That's LIGHT!

@Sapphy: If she were hungry enough, maybe. X3

@AA: Indeed! A name! Tis what we need! 8D Oh that Stalker, eating our equipment. :P

@itsme00fin: Thank you! :D What name can we call you by? It's a little weird to type out your username to talk to you. :P

Okay, I'll go and be all random and come up with a name...

TURBULENCE

Not that it's a very good name. xD

*LOL* Best of luck when finding her and and can you guys search for the bonju avvy after you finish this mission :D.

I meant extractions as in the military operations. xD

Extraction, in tactical combat and special operations use, is the process of removing constituents from a targeted site when it is considered imperative that they be immediately relocated out of a hostile environment and taken to a secured area under friendly control.
Source: Wikipedia

Also, awesome comic! Do I see the start of a series here? :P

(I should add that getting between Stalker and his food is a very bad idea)

@Sapphy: I like polishing my comics before submitting them. ^_^ We could start some kind of series though. I dunno if TNT is up to it.

@Melesa: Perhaps...

If everyone's okay with this unpolished style, I think I can make it a regular thing. :D

If everyone's okay with this unpolished style, I think I can make it a regular thing. :D

It may be unpolished now but if you do it on a regular basis, I am sure the unpolish will become polished in no time at all! =D

@Sapphy: I like polishing my comics before submitting them. ^_^ We could start some kind of series though. I dunno if TNT is up to it.

@Melesa: Perhaps...

You could do a series of comics on every member of the detective team! :woot: The current is great already, add a little colour and it'll be in the NT in no time!

I actually kinda like your hand-drawn comic style Tivsy. :yes: I dunno... I have weird tastes in art. xD

@Sapphy: I might have to invent an origin comic and submit it as a series instead. ^^; I like having some continuity in my comics and a series sounds like fun.

@AA: Really? Thanks! I guess it's more "free." I don't have to worry about sketching, inking AND colouring. :laughingsmiley: