New Game Challenge Counters!

FutureTXTurkey

Looking For The Most Up To Date Counters? SCROLL DOWN!

Someone on the NGC news thread requested some counters, and I was board so, here you go:

ngcd5.pngngcd3.pngngcd7.pngngcd10.png

I'll update these as the NGC continues, but if you get less than 100% completion you'll have to fix them yourself, here are some blank copies:

ngcd4.pngngc1.pngngcd6.pngngcd9.png

If you use one, I would greatly appreciate it if you linked it back to this post: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15963

Or you could also help TDN out by linking it to the NGC Content Page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/new-game-challenge/

Hey TNT! I was just curious: your FAQ for the New Games Challenge says that a new challenge will be released every time a new game is released. So, does that mean this event will go on indefinitely, provided you keep making new games? ~memorysoul

Yes, the event will go on indefinitely (or until we tire of it). Each challenge will last until the next New Game Challenge is released. Bear in mind, though, that there may not be a New Game Challenge for every new game released.

So according to this info, just provided to me buy the great and wonderful Izzy, I would say these look to be pretty helpful. Like I said I'll update

them as more challenges go on, so whenever they get around to releasing another new game I'll be sure to get those two's posted up here, LOL.

Hey, FTX, not to rush you or anything, but now that the second challenge has been released, it would be cool if you could update the counter images.

Thanks!

Ooooh I like, very pretty!! :) .. so thats cool, free items indefinitly!! :) lol.. I just hope that doesnt use up time that could be spent making plots!!! (Im not plot obsessed... I swear!!)

• 2 weeks later...

15xmssp.jpg11i1q8w.jpg2hoac78.jpg2exleyx.jpg

Got behind again, but here they finally are update...I'm going to try to go ahead and get the fives up here ASAP because we know Faerie Fashion is coming out soon.

@linda: I did make them myself, using my antiquated combination of MS Powerpoint and Paint.net, that I'll have to stop using soon or V's going to attack me in my sleep.

I missed AAA on Spinacles one too, it was pretty hard, so I'm thinking a lot of people missed it,

so with that in mind, people can feel free to swipe my counter if you don't want to update the blank ones.

xljpte.jpg

And as promised here are the "five" counters all ready to go for whenever the next NGC starts.

25tuuf8.jpgau8fx0.jpg2a96w6s.jpg2yzh64l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...