Annual Chocolate Ball Is Here!

hrtbrk

Happy Chocolate Ball everyone!

To celebrate the chocolate ball *and my Sydney's birthday*, I am sending out a free gift of my choice (containing chocolate) to anyone who wants one! I'm feeling overly sweet! (Until 5 pm NST tomorrow, that is!) Just drop me a Neomail with the words "I love chocolate" in the title. (One gift per person!) I'll start sending them out in order of messages received. I have over 35 chocolate gifts to give out. Just thought to do something sweet for my TDNF family and community! <3

I'll send out gifts until I go to bed for the night (I'm 3 hours ahead of NST) and then I will continue to send gifts out tomorrow when I come online. All messages regarding chocolate sent before 5:00 pm NST on 9/16/14 will be honored! Also, please make sure your inventory isn't full. Neo won't let me send things to users who have 50 items out in their inventory until they put some items away!

EDIT: I've given out over 35 gifts so far! Wow! You guys are awesome! I still have some gifts to give out, so don't be shy! I've also made a 10,000 np donation to TDN's ALP fund and ten 2,000 np donations plus various item donations to the Money Tree. Feel free to follow suit if you're feeling generous! Pay it forward! The kindness chain cycle continues!

EDIT 2: It's after 5 pm NST, but I still have some chocolate left if anyone wants one still. :)

No need to thank me, I'm just "sweet" on you all. <3

"I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter." - Anonymous.

3760364_3535276020_tumbl.jpg

What, no new chocolate Pets or Petpets? That's strange...are all 54 species available in that color now? Still like the cakes and background though!

Nope only 44 neopet species can be painted chocolate. I'm surprised they didn't make one for the Acara or the Eyrie since they seem like they would be able to be painted chocolate already.

• 2 weeks later...