Happy Halloween: Trick or Treat Locations!

hrtbrk

It's time to put on your costumes and grab a loot bag as we go across Neopia trick or treating for some sweet swag!

View the Haunted Woods between 11:59:00pm - 11:59:59pm NST tonight so you can unlock a spooky theme for the site.

halloween_day_2014.jpg

LOCATIONS:

Spooky Furniture: http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=60

Krawk Island Nippers: http://www.neopets.com/pirates/piratepets.phtml

Tyrannian Weaponry :http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=45

The Rainbow Fountain :http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/rainbowfountain.phtml

Igloo Garage Sale: http://www.neopets.com/winter/igloo.phtml

Is there a list of the prizes in the bags somewhere? :D To decide whether to keep, open, or sell them for they are around 1M on TP right now. :shiftyeyes_anim:

There hasn't been anything substantially new and in demand found yet, like the silhouette bgs from previous years so I'm not too sure where the bags will end up market wise.

A weapon, some books, a few toys/gifts and a lot of cheap re-releases have been found so far.

One of the prizes from the Faerieland Trick-or-Treat Bag is the Halloween Rainbow Fountain Faerie Plushie.

plu_y16haltot_halrffre.gif

I desperately need this plushie for my gallery, so if anyone wants to sell I would greatly appreciate it. I'll make you a fair offer. PM me though for a quicker response. :)

I have my plushie now! Thanks! :D <3

Eek. Ok - problem time.

I was on my side feeding my pets, & chrome browser crashed (yay) so I reopened all tabs, but I still have two tabs open from clicking on the links..

....So now I have extra bags from my side. Like.. Is this cheating? Is my account now in trouble?

Because, technically I just browsed, which you are totally allowed to do on a side..

Ick. Extra bags are totally not worth fearing for my account ):

Eek. Ok - problem time.

I was on my side feeding my pets, & chrome browser crashed (yay) so I reopened all tabs, but I still have two tabs open from clicking on the links..

....So now I have extra bags from my side. Like.. Is this cheating? Is my account now in trouble?

Because, technically I just browsed, which you are totally allowed to do on a side..

Ick. Extra bags are totally not worth fearing for my account ):

maybe if you open a ticket, a staff member will delete it for you like they did with all those item dupes. or you could discard it yourself. they should get a record of that as well.

I opened all of mine! I got a book my pet has not read (awesome!), and some cool Halloween stuff. I am pleased with my Halloween Goodie Bags! :laughingsmiley: :happydance:

maybe if you open a ticket, a staff member will delete it for you like they did with all those item dupes. or you could discard it yourself. they should get a record of that as well.

I'll discard them, and stay off my side for the rest of halloween.

(or forever, and just hope that my pets don't die of starvation)

I'm worried to submit a ticket, because I know someone once submitted a ticket about a game glitching and them getting a highscore/avatar score...

And they froze them, even though they submitted the ticket, so I'm scared to draw attention to myself.

(I've never even had a warning! I'm so careful on neopets!)

I don't think I've ever participated in this, it's cool! :D I'm stashing them away in my SDB for now, and I'll decide what to do with them later. :)

I've also kept my bags (from my main) in my SDB.

I don't think I've ever opened a bag, I have bags from every event that gave out bags just living in my SDB, just waiting to one day be sold.

I'll discard them, and stay off my side for the rest of halloween.

(or forever, and just hope that my pets don't die of starvation)

I'm worried to submit a ticket, because I know someone once submitted a ticket about a game glitching and them getting a highscore/avatar score...

And they froze them, even though they submitted the ticket, so I'm scared to draw attention to myself.

(I've never even had a warning! I'm so careful on neopets!)

Don't worry about it. As long as you discarded them, carry on as usual :D

As a possible prize, the Little Nippers bag has a stamp that looks like it might be exclusive to the bag (Limited Edition Scurvy Island Stamp). I sold the other bags, but I'm going to hold on to the Nippers bag for a while while I make up my min

I got that stamp too, and it's selling on the Trading Post for around 750,000 Neopoints. However if everyone starts getting it expect the price to fall, so i'm selling mine right now.

Yeah, I want to buy the stamp & I can't work out if I should do it now or later.

If the price falls I'll be pretty sad, but if it rises, I'll probably be even more miserable.

Any suggestions?

I sold mine for around 300k on the TP..I saw a couple of people asking for 500k but their trades had been up for a while. I think there will literally be thousands of those bags on the tp by the end of tonight. I don't collect the stamps and almost everyone else got cheap items, so it seemed like a mistake to open them but I hope I don't regret this a few months from now if they go way up in price lol