Shops Now Rotate Stock!

hrtbrk

I don't quite get what this means. Rotate? Does it mean old stock will be gone after some time rotting?

Yes it does, so restocking may remove junk items and add items that people might actually want to buy.

the logic would be if there are more rarer items restocking and not so much junk, more rarer items out and about, it depends on demand...a lot of demand = inflation? not a lot of demand = deflation

for some of the items anyway :worried:

Hopefully the shops will stock some items that were released awhile go but have been hard to find. I've been looking for certain plushies that were released some months ago and I haven't found them. Also I'm glad that they did that because there can be a lot more variety of items now.

Restocking off and on as my main source of income, I've noticed the change in the shops. And from all this time of doing it, I've never been kicked out of a shop (no inventory in any and all shops) for refreshing the page too quickly. It's happened to me twice since they've made the announcement, has anyone else experienced this?

Restocking off and on as my main source of income, I've noticed the change in the shops. And from all this time of doing it, I've never been kicked out of a shop (no inventory in any and all shops) for refreshing the page too quickly. It's happened to me twice since they've made the announcement, has anyone else experienced this?

That's been happening to me all day. Sometimes when I check other shops, everything is out of stock. Other times though, it is just that one particular shop. The items were not all sold because they disappeared in one refresh all at the same time. I'm not sure if this is a ban or not?

Oh also, has anyone noticed prices of items dropping? I really can't be sure as some of the items I'm most familiar with seem about the same, but others lower.

I managed to snag a stamp worth 190k, I'm wondering if I should sell it now before the prices goes down? Can't decide if I want to stick it in my album or not.

That's been happening to me all day. Sometimes when I check other shops, everything is out of stock. Other times though, it is just that one particular shop. The items were not all sold because they disappeared in one refresh all at the same time. I'm not sure if this is a ban or not?

Oh also, has anyone noticed prices of items dropping? I really can't be sure as some of the items I'm most familiar with seem about the same, but others lower.

I managed to snag a stamp worth 190k, I'm wondering if I should sell it now before the prices goes down? Can't decide if I want to stick it in my album or not.

Yup.

Herbal Scrambled Eggs are a no go now. They restock for the same price they sell. (Didn't stop me from buying around 20 and throwing in my SDB. Crossing my fingers the price goes back up!)

I'm sure other items have as well.