Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

Happy Wocky Day!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not a fan of Wockies anyway, not since the conversion.

I really loved the Wocky years ago when I used to play, but to my dismay when i made my current account I realized I don't anymore. Now I don't know if my tastes have changed or the conversion changed something really subtle about them (which I cannot seem to pinpoint, however I try). Luckily my number one favorites, Kougras, are still fine.

I always get surprised when pets get some color for their pet day that is old and I would have expected them to have already, like Split. That said, the clothes are pretty cute.

I'm not that big on the colours, but I've never really liked split, no matter what pet it was.

The wearables are okay, but I'm kinda bummed that the scarf is, once again, hiding behind the kind of mane thingy of the wocky, like most scarves (which sucks cause I have one and I love scarves. Like, a lot)

I really loved the Wocky years ago when I used to play, but to my dismay when i made my current account I realized I don't anymore. Now I don't know if my tastes have changed or the conversion changed something really subtle about them (which I cannot seem to pinpoint, however I try). Luckily my number one favorites, Kougras, are still fine.

Yes, the change is very subtle! For me, I think it's the eyebrows. They are very thick now, it bothers me. I think I preferred the old eyes too... They used to be more cat-like, now they're rounder.

I'm not that big on the colours, but I've never really liked split, no matter what pet it was.

The wearables are okay, but I'm kinda bummed that the scarf is, once again, hiding behind the kind of mane thingy of the wocky, like most scarves (which sucks cause I have one and I love scarves. Like, a lot)

I hate it when they do that... it looks weird. That's not how scarves work, lol.