Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway!

Ruto

The Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway is back again! This year, there will be 55 users chosen to receive their special dream pet, with 15 of the winners being those who chose the Vandagyre as their dream pet. Entries will close on December 19th at 1:59 PM NST, so don't miss out!

y13_news_dream_neopet_give_mention.jpg

Could you explain how does it work? It's my first Christmas on Neopets.

You will select one of your pets to be morphed into your dream pet. Then you pick the species and color you want, and hit enter. The winners will be announced December 25th, so if you are chosen, your pet will transform into what you chose.

I entered for a Wraith Usul because wraith is the best color and the usul looks amazing. :D

I am not entering this year, since I LOVE my Pirate Poogle, Bisbee, and don't want her changed one bit.

I wanted to enter my new Vandagyre, MCMong, but they only offer the basic 4 colors only to change.

Maybe next year! :)

I wished for GoetherVanDyke (now an Ogrin due to the Morphing Potion used for the Magical Kauvara avvie) to be a Maraquan Uni!!! I'm just in love with everything Maraquan or Faerie (water is my favourite element) and even though I'm generally an unlucky person, I can still hope....maybe this Christmas luck will knock on my door!

I've entered my labrat to become a Robot Kacheek... I've always wanted her to be a Robot Kacheek, that's why she became a labrat in the first place. First year I'm entering so I hope I get really lucky.

Cool! Thanks for letting us know. I would have had no idea otherwise :rolleyes_anim: I entered my Shoyru to be maraquan since that is my most expensive pet-want at the moment.

I requested a Maraquan Shoyru too because HOW CUTE IS THAT LITTLE TURTLE HE/SHE BECOMES?!!? :sad02: :laughingsmiley:

I requested a Maraquan Shoyru too because HOW CUTE IS THAT LITTLE TURTLE HE/SHE BECOMES?!!? :sad02: :laughingsmiley:

Not only is it adorable, but it's like the only turtle Neopet. That's the main reason I really want one :D

Sweet! Thanks for posting, I wouldn't of known otherwise! I asked for a Eventide Acara! Hope I get it :D