TNT Lowers Charity Corner Prize Requirements

hrtbrk

Hopefully they take note of what they did with the pencil case so that those who aren't rich like me can actually do the adopt a neopian.

I don't want to do the adopt a neopian but I also don't want to miss out on the exclusive item. :(

Does 8 "quests" mean the adopt-a-neopian part only, or just # of time donated?

Edit: Nevermind - news page just loaded lol. It is the adopt-a-neopian part.

Even so... this goal still seems financially and time-wise unobtainable for me. :( e.g. I didn't get to do the quests yesterday because I spent half an hour trying to load shop wiz, shop pages, buy items, etc. and ran out of time to finish before "real" life got in the way.

I appreciate that TNT is trying to take our struggles into consideration, but the site is like pretty much unuseable. =/

Edited by passiflora

What exactly is this? can i get a link?

Yes you can get a link. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/43412-new-charity-corner-is-here/there you go.

I'm glad to see this change. It would be nicer if people would stop inflating their junk during an event like this and just be happy people are buying stuff rather then having their shops sit full with no customers. As long as they're not crazy ridiculous when I go to complete the Adopt a Neopian part, I'll most likely complete them all.

The inflation will likely get better- the knowledge that you only need about half of them to get the av should help a lot since more people will be willing to skip, and therefore the high prices will get the sellers all of nowhere. I doubt it'll totally stop, but I'd expect something significantly more reasonable- if any of the items settle at at more than 50k each I'd be surprised. Which isn't great but it IS doable.

I'd expect the very last day or two to get bad (as people will be trying to get those last few) but overall it'll be a MUCH better change, and if things go in an average manner most people will have all ready gotten it, helping balance out those needing the items at the end.

Is the Adopt-a-Neopian new every day, or is it every certain amount of hours? Also, was the pencil case really that big of a deal? I have like five of them!

Is the Adopt-a-Neopian new every day, or is it every certain amount of hours? Also, was the pencil case really that big of a deal? I have like five of them!

Hand them out to friends or sell them. Earlier today they were seriously going for 500k. Insane. And yes, new every day.

Every day is a new one. It's like a daily in that regard. lol

And the pencil case is going for like 250k last I checked on the TP.