The Daily Neopets and VPL Team Up!

Ian

Hey guys,

tdn_logo.gif

I just wanted to let you guys all know that The Daily Neopets and virtual pet gaming website Virtual Pet List have teamed up. The Daily Neopets will now be posting Neopets news directly on Virtual Pet List. Be sure to visit The Daily Neopets for all of your Neopets needs and Virtual Pet List for all of your virtual pet gaming needs. It's a perfect combo ;o

Thanks guys!

Ian

A great idea actually, an awesome way to advertise this site!

A couple of questions:

I clicked the link but couldn't find the news? -- When will it start showing up? And where?

Also, *personal oppinion* I think this post should get moved below the 'big neopets news post' about the layout change and stuff, because it hasn't been up for that long and TDN was the first major neopets help site to post something about it, so it deserves the top for a while longer. ;) Just saying though :P

Okay I'll keep my eye open for it, thanks Ian!

EDIT: I think I found it, will TDN have to make 2 news posts now or will it automatically be sent to that forum. xD Sorry for all the random questions, it's just what TJ's do. :P

News has been posted on the Virtual Pet List main site as well as the forums. This is a great affiliation for both sites indeed! :) The Daily Neopets strives to be the best Neopets fansite there is and Virtual pet list strives to be the #1 virtual pet gaming fansite on the web today & will continue to do so...

Great day all around! :)