Better Than You Returns!

hrtbrk

You what stinks, is when you get to about 42,000 and the game decides to crash. >.<

YESSS. Oh my gosh, you don't know how much I feel for you. For some reason, my jumping gem heist decides to crash RIGHT when I get close to 44k. It crashed at 43k and at 45k, and then it crashed before. The one time there's a BTY challenger that I can beat, the game decides to go all out and crash on me. 

YESSS. Oh my gosh, you don't know how much I feel for you. For some reason, my jumping gem heist decides to crash RIGHT when I get close to 44k. It crashed at 43k and at 45k, and then it crashed before. The one time there's a BTY challenger that I can beat, the game decides to go all out and crash on me. 

Apparently this is a common problem. The same thing just happened to me when I got to around 45,000. : (

I'm so surprised I managed to make it!! Around 40k is usually my max. But exciting all the same!!

So if my search results are correct, the newest BTY is started whenever the news is posted, and news is posted around afternoon NST on Wednesdays?

After 500 people have submitted their scores, can we still get the avatar?

Also, if I have sent 3 NP scores, can I still send a better than you qualifying score that day or no?

Direct from the BTY "How To Play" section:

"Make sure you beat the opponent within the three scores you can submit per day! Once you send three scores you will not be able to challenge again! 

There are no more prizes after 500 people have won, as that marks the end the game."

So, 1) I think "no more prizes" would include the avatar and 2) apparently you can't qualify for the BTY score that day if you've already sent the 3 scores.

They should increase the number of possible winners. I mean, it only took a day for the competition to be over!

Well, I don't see this as a reason to increase the number of winners. On the contrary, this makes it interesting. Maybe you haven't been following the game for some time but there are some weeks when the games are relatively easy and the 500 scores are completed within hours. Some weeks the number isn't reached at all and up until the end there's still a possibility to complete the challenge.

It's perfect the way it is. Just check for the new game on Wednesday and play quickly :)