Trudy's Surprise Now Live!

hrtbrk

I got 2k plus a basic gift box!

A Facebook buddy did it and got the Terrible Luck thing and won 4k!

I had issues spinning the wheel today and ended up not getting any neopoints, though it said I had won 2,000 NP.

Symbols: 2 Usuki "presents" and two different symbols I can't remember, sorry. But there were just two items that were the same. Tomorrow I will take a screen of it. And I got 2,000NP

Great first day for me, I won 2000 NP too, plus one of those boxes for exchanging NC items. I don't rebember my first two symbols, but the ones on the end were two boxes wrapped like gifts, like the ones on the middle in this image.

trudys-surprise.jpg

I got 2500 on my first try, I unfortunately can't remember all of the pictures, it was golden box thing, golden box thing, can't remember, and then another golden box thing.

(The "Golden Box Thing" I'm referring to can be seen on the far left of Delshnya's post.)

Great first day for me, I won 2000 NP too, plus one of those boxes for exchanging NC items. I don't rebember my first two symbols, but the ones on the end were two boxes wrapped like gifts, like the ones on the middle in this image.

trudys-surprise.jpg

Got 2K here, too. Maybe it's time to get/wear the tinfoil hat?! It seems that two symbols of the same kind will award 2K. I had two of the green cupcake looking things.

Gotta love those Ixis! Tarla, and now Trudy, are the best! If it's an Ixi, it's gotta be good!

EDIT: Forgot to mention Sinsi! Sorry, Sinsi! You get an avatar playing her game.

I just came upon the Trudy's surprise, and I spun, got nothing that matched, but I got like, 4000np, even though it was the "bad luck" prize. It seems like a consolation prize of some sort for not getting any matches for my first spin.. My guess, is that this is random, or at least the NP amount might be.

Yeah, these high amounts don't seem realistic if they're meant to be more each consecutive day that you play, so I'm thinking that today's prizes might just because it's the first day.

I noticed at least two other posters said they didn't get the 2,000. I don't believe I got mine either. I can't be 100% certain because I was doing something else but I'm pretty sure. I'm wondering how many others had the same problem, and if it affects the day count. :shiftyeyes_anim:

As some people have expressed the concern that this will unbalance the economy and cause hyperinflation along with Ghoul Catcher... But hey, the effect of Habitarium wasn't as catastrophic as expected so who knows ;)