Introducing the Garden Party!

Mouseykins

ncmall_game_shenanigifts_garden.jpg

Shenanigifts has recently released a brand new party! The Garden Party is filled with all sorts of garden themed items to celebrate this special time of year. Head on over to the NC Mall to pick up your invitations and power-ups and then go party with some Elephantes! Test your luck and see what you score!

mall_wig_pearlcircletwig.gif mall_trink_minigarden.gif mall_hh_mosaicviolin.gif mall_bg_traditiongarden.gif

Click the above images for more information!

To learn more about Shenanigifts and see a complete list of prizes and parties available, check out our guide.

Shenanigifts Guide

there are some lovely items, I got most of them and have been easy to trade - I wondered if there was a general value for the teal dress when trading? nowhere seems to have this information and being new to trading I am finding some people aren't always as fair as others. any help would be great please :)

there are some lovely items, I got most of them and have been easy to trade - I wondered if there was a general value for the teal dress when trading? nowhere seems to have this information and being new to trading I am finding some people aren't always as fair as others. any help would be great please  :)

If you're trading on the Neoboards you can always just do a Shenanigifts swap and get an item you haven't received from this set. As long as it's not the bonus because that will be worth a bit more then the rest. I would suggest posting a value check board on the Neoboards and see what the experienced NC Traders have to say. Most are really good at informing others so no one gets taken advantage of. There used to be several NC Trading value petpages, but over the years they stopped being updated. You can also post on our NC Trading board and see if any of our members have an extra dress to trade. :)

If you're trading on the Neoboards you can always just do a Shenanigifts swap and get an item you haven't received from this set. As long as it's not the bonus because that will be worth a bit more then the rest. I would suggest posting a value check board on the Neoboards and see what the experienced NC Traders have to say. Most are really good at informing others so no one gets taken advantage of. There used to be several NC Trading value petpages, but over the years they stopped being updated. You can also post on our NC Trading board and see if any of our members have an extra dress to trade. :)

thanks for your advice, I was trying to get rid of the dress and just noticed some great offers and awful offers so hence the wonder over it all.

I will start a board over there from your suggestion, thanks again I appreciate it