Happy Grarrl Day!

Mouseykins

My Grarrlies are eagerly enquiring as to whether they get anything free on the 4th, please?

Just free Pirate training at the Academy on Krawk island if they're under level 40. If you're over level 40, then there's no free training.

The swamp gas is actually pretty detailed! It looks good considering I'm not a fan of the color... if only they had put a bit more detail into the tyrannian.. 

I always thought a Tyrannian Grarrl would look more like this:

314.png

Oh well.

ME TOO. You know, I went to look it up because I really thought there already WAS a TYR Grarrl, and that he looked basically like that. Turns out I kept thinking of the Darigan Grarrl, which... doesn't look very Darigan.

And since when has the FAE Grarrl looked so cool? Must have happened while I was gone. I used to hate grarrls, but, some of these look really cool.

I always thought a Tyrannian Grarrl would look more like this:

314.png

Oh well.

Yeah me too. I thought that this is what a tyrannian grarrl would look like. The actual design looks kind of like the darigan grarrl.

ME TOO. You know, I went to look it up because I really thought there already WAS a TYR Grarrl, and that he looked basically like that. Turns out I kept thinking of the Darigan Grarrl, which... doesn't look very Darigan.

And since when has the FAE Grarrl looked so cool? Must have happened while I was gone. I used to hate grarrls, but, some of these look really cool.

They changed it a few years ago. I like the look of the faerie grarrl. I agree the darigan grarrl doesn't look darigan. >.>

Now i want a Tyra Grarrl :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, I feel that Grarrls and Chombies were already kind of Tyrannian. This is like inception, tyrannian inside tyrannian. How many time we have to wait to see maraquan Kois? :arrowhead:

I don't know but I think that TNT would have never make a Tyrannian Grarrl LOL. It's like Jumpstart decided to cross that line.

Anyway and talking about colours: I think both of them are nice. Not like WOOOOW! But they look okey.

I do like the look of both colors, overall. Darn it though, there was a picture on the front page for the skeith and now there hasn't been one for the other pet days. Guess it is not something to expect for every pet day, but hopefully will start to be more common. Back to the grarrls, I like the outfit as well, I think it's cute.