New Birthday Petpets Released!

hrtbrk

Ahhhhhhhh! So totally adorable! I especially love the eyes on the Quadrapus. As usual, I must eventually get my hands on one of each for my gallery.

(I would say each time I get all of the ones released, they release more, but that's probably because I usually wait until nearly November each year to start buying.)

OMG, the hasee! I've always loved it when they've made pet/petpet types extra cute by making them event/place specific (maraquan shoyru, anyone?), so I'm really pleased that JS's continuing that tradition, that cupcake's just adorable!

toy_birthday_bag_y16.gif

hasee_birthday.gifquadrapus_birthday.gifturdle_birthday.gifnuranna_birthday.gif

Hasee | Quadrapus | Turdle | Nuranna

Oh my wut? They released a freebie in the evening? What am I supposed to do? I can't get on in the evenings, but they don't let these things hang out 24 hours! Gargle blargle rawr!!!

Oh my wut? They released a freebie in the evening? What am I supposed to do? I can't get on in the evenings, but they don't let these things hang out 24 hours! Gargle blargle rawr!!!

This goodie bag is actually for sale in the Toy Shop, so you'll have to restock one or buy one from another Neopian. It's not a freebie that all of us Neopians can claim, like the ones from the NC Mall.

This goodie bag is actually for sale in the Toy Shop, so you'll have to restock one or buy one from another Neopian. It's not a freebie that all of us Neopians can claim, like the ones from the NC Mall.

Phew. I get so tired of missing the freebies. :(