Happy Kacheek Day!

hrtbrk

I like these a lot too, shame I wasn't aware enough yesterday to remember what day it was and make use of the free training,oh well! I very much like the elder look for both genders, kind of tempted by the idea of turning my guy into on old fart, lol.

I love Kacheeks, they are so cute. I am totally in love with the new elderly colours (specially the male one). They did an amazing job this time.

Awww I love the elder outfits! Those glasses! That hair! Adorable!!

I'm terribly disappointed in the fishing gear though, because I can't wear any of it!!!!111one (There's ONE set of universal fishing clothes, but they're "Clothes" and not wearable!)

I LOVE fishing in games (seriously, I've betad games just because I heard you could fish). And there's STILL NO UNIVERSALLY WEARABLE FISHING POLE* in Neopets!!  There's a Lupe fishing set (that my werelupe can't wear).

Ice Fishing Pole and Dartail Ice Fishing Hole were an NC Mall game prize and is no longer available.

Commemorative Fishing Pole with Old Boot was a limited edition NC Mall item was only available until December 1, 2009, or could come from 10th Birthday Nostalgia Bundle. And they're all wearable r500 so I can't wish for any of them. -.-

Seriously. My Eyrie's neopage used to be mocked up like a shop that showed all the Fish, fishing toys, and fishing books in the game (before these great database sites became widespread). I think I still have the HTML somewhere... badly outdated of course.

TNT! I WANT A FISHING POLE.

And Underwater Fishing Background (I was in college in 2007, ok, I missed a lot).

medium_preview.png <- Perfect. Kinda. Ice fishing pole? Meh.