Sealed with a Gift has Begun!

To celebrate Valentines this year, Sealed with a Gift has returned! This is a 7 day event with a bonus prize at the end for everyone who participated in opening all 7 valentines. So head on over to the NC Mall and pick up your Valentines Openers in a 1-pack or a 7-pack. You will be able to claim your prizes until the event page in the mall is taken down. Best to not wait too long though, in case they take the page down without giving notice.

mall_swag_1pack.gifmall_swag_7pack.gif

To learn more about this event and see a complete list of prizes as they're released, check out our guide.

Sealed with a Gift 2016 Guide

Yay excited for this. The dress is pretty but I'll probably hold off for now.

Same here. Have to see what the other items are going to be like before a get any NC. I bought a 7-pack last year to get all the items so hopefully these items are good too. That dress is similar to others, so I'll have to check it out on DTI if I go ahead and participate this year. :)

I bought the 7 pack and happy with the two items so far. ^_^

I can't wait to see what we get every day!

I love when they do the NC events where you can wait and see. I ended up buying the full pack last year, after I made sure there were enough I was interested in.

The dress doesn't look right on my pets, but I really like today's handheld.

Agreed!

This is the first time the artist actually took cloth physics into consideration and made the dress fall/wear depending on species. It also looks really odd on my pet species as well but SO much better than the wooden/stiff version of dresses they were putting out. The more I play around with it, the more I like the dress lol

Too bad it looks so squished on draiks :(