Altador Cup XI Signs Ups Soon!

hrtbrk

Start getting into the spirit of the game as Altador Cup XI sign ups are just over a week away!

Head to the Colosseum to meet this years starting line ups now or if you have any extra Neocash, head to the NC Mall to deck your pets you in team colours!

Stick with TDN for full Altador Cup Coverage! Love the Altador Cup - apply to be a TDN writer now!

news-image-ac-vii-pre-event-2012-blurb.j

I'm excited for the AC this year, which is quite strange since I thought I was getting tired of it! I think it's because the site event prizes seem to be getting better and better (I was very impressed with the Daily Dare!). I have a feeling the prize shop will be pretty awesome. Signups haven't even started and I'm already in love with the new backgrounds:

mall_acbg_tyrannia.gif mall_acbg_kreludor.gif mall_acbg_kiko.gif

I will definitely have to buy some NC soon even though my wallet says I shouldn't, lol

It's going to be tough this year for me to do AC as hardcore as last year. Ramadan starts in June and my folks will be limiting my computer time and we spend most our nights at our place of worship (how else can we read our Book in one month's time?). So, I guess KI will just have to pull it off without my help, right?  :laughingsmiley:  So, good luck to everyone and their teams, may we have the best AC ever even with all of our challenges. Happy gaming everyone!  :rock:

I went all out last year and got All Star but it took a LOT of time. Might not be so invested this year and settle for silver or something. Go Lost Desert!!

Yes! We only have one computer in the house for now, so my sister and I are gonna have to take turns playing, but definitely looking forward to participating!

OH! I didn't realise it was so soon! I'm looking forward to it, I'm intending to choose the same team as last year, GO SHENKUU! :rock:

I REALLY like the Altador docks b/g, I can go on liking it too as I have no NC :laughingsmiley:

I'm once again trying for All Star this year and hopefully I can get there. My goal is to reach the YYB everyday at least in the beginning of the event. Let's go FAERIELAND!! <3 :happydance:

If you're curious to see what your teams' Road to the Altador Cup Background looks like, head on over to Customisation and take a look. Note I currently have not been able to find the image url for the Terror Mountain Teams' background and it's possible that it hasn't been uploaded yet. Additionally not all of the backgrounds have been released into the NC Mall yet, so they'll show as missing info. Just wanted to get a jump on things so you all can see the backgrounds. :)

Well. I'm back for my yearly return to neopets for the AC! :D As you can tell from my name, I'll be support Lost Desert for my 9th year in a row! I'm as always going to try and break my record from last year. So Lvl 17 this year. (Dear gosh please help me lol :p) and also going to run my own tournament cause brackets are back . Anyway. Go Lost Desert and good luck to everyone!!

Go Faerieland  :wub_anim:

I just hope they make the rules for achieving a trophy slightly more bearable haha
Im happy to get a level 1/2 trophy so it wont be an ugly participation badge I got last year :(

I still need to use my points from last year but I can't find a link to the shop! Please please please tell me I didn't miss the cutoff for redeeming my points for AC X!

Hi. TNT posted the following on their Facebook page. It includes a link to the shop:

LAST CHANCE! Time is running out for you to unlock some exciting rewards. Act quick and redeem any of your remaining points at the Altador Cup X Prize Shop, before it comes to a close! http://budurl.me/NeoAC2015PrzShp

oh my, oh my, the signups have started! :whaa: :whaa: Any suggestions for which team to choose this year? I am so very confused, but despite some shortages of time, I'd like to get involved and do as well as I can. I would love to have a yooyu at last <3 <3 <3 <3

I'm so excited for this year's Cup! My signup page is saying there's seven hours to go - is it a time zone thing?

I'm guessing it is, 7 hours for me too and I'm in the UK, same as you. I'm looking forward to things at the moment. No-one remind me of this when I'm gnashing my teeth in a few weeks time. :laughingsmiley: