Happy Kau Day!

hrtbrk

I could imagine some really neat customization with that Stealthy look! I am definitely a fan of that. :)

Looking closer at the stealthy kau, the artist missed something pretty important...the bell's clapper. Nothing very stealthy about wearing a noisy bell around your neck. :laughingsmiley: They'd have earned big points from me if they'd not drawn the clapper into the bell.

The way the cloak is tied on top of the bell kind of bothers me, too. For me it should have tied underneath, but that would have meant more work for the artist, I guess, maybe too much effort to cut the bell from the image and layer it over the cloak? : /

Actually, looking on Neocolours, very few of the kau colours actually have bells, just the silver, gold and faerie ones. I'd assumed they all had them, but if they don't then giving a bell to a STEALTHY pet is truly bizarre, it's like a total oxymoron. :laughingsmiley:

I dont like the weird black spots on the transparent Kau's face.....why?? :(

Those are the parts of the skull that you can see through. Nostrils, eye sockets, and gaps in the teeth. I agree about the ear shading, the mouth lines (and other lines), and the intestines.

Ooh! I like the stealthy look! The intestines on the transparent one look like a bead necklace though >_<

I guess intestines squished in the belly look like this a bit, though :P

I really like stealthy one, too, although when it comes to transparent one, Isuggest adding more inner parts, like heart, maybe partially brain, that would be awesome :P

I guess intestines squished in the belly look like this a bit, though :P

I really like stealthy one, too, although when it comes to transparent one, Isuggest adding more inner parts, like heart, maybe partially brain, that would be awesome :P

Yeah, the almost total lack of internal organs looks weird, particularly when the ones they do add tend to be brightly coloured and cartoonish which is at odds with the rest of the look. On the whole I'm just not a fan of transparent pets. :sad01_anim: