Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Christmas Jetsam!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

hrtbrk

hrtbrk

Head of News/Battlepedia

• News Team
  • 7,031 posts
  • IRC Moderator

A new Christmas Jetsam has been found ringing with cheer!

jetsam-christmas.png

XjGfLNj.jpg

Here's a Neopoint, maybe you can go buy a clue with it.

usS0MIO.png

ryzegazelle

ryzegazelle

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

It looks AWESOME!!! Jetsams are so cool, I like how his tail is striped like a candy cane so it probably stays when you take his clothes off :laughingsmiley:

154138_chokato.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Oh my goodness that is sinisterly adorable! It doesn't look like the tail is clothes so hopefully the stripes stay with the color. I'm not a Jetsam fan, but if I had one it would probably be this color! :) <3

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

Aquamentis12

Aquamentis12

Super Posting Machine

• BP Team
  • 1,959 posts
  • Neopets Username: Aquamentis12
  • IRC Alias: Aquamentis12
  • IRC Moderator

LOL Candy cane tail!!!! The Christmas Jetsam had better be careful, or it'll be CHOMP CHOMP, no more candy cane tail! ;)

Battling is like a Tripod

Image19_zpsfc87ca6b.gif

The pet is like a sword, training sharpens it. The player battles and gains experience which he uses to guide the sword. The equipment, would be the shield for the sword. For a Sword cannot attack while it defends.

rntracy1

rntracy1

Bronze Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:Crafts (jewelry making, wreath making)
    Riding quads
    Building cars with my husband
    Magick, charms, and talismans
    Collecting old barbie dolls
    Reading, being a perpetual student and Nursing
  • None

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Christmas Jetsam!  I have a Grey Jetsam now, but I want to keep him the way he is.  But I may have to grab one from the pound and morph/paint him.  He looks yummy.  Especially his candy cane tail.  :icecream:  :santa:

Tracy  :icecream:
 The big print giveth; and the small print taketh away

149341.png149341_krawk.gif[/url]

logo.pngGo Kreludorsilver_yellowgem.pngRank Level 13

funkydragondiva78

funkydragondiva78

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:To name a few - Linkin Park, Archie Comics, Family Guy, turtles, dogs, animals in general, the ocean, museums, horror, scifi, fantasy, painting, hiking and (of course) Neopets!
  • Neopets Username: life_eclectic
I love it as well! The detail is great, the candy cane tail, of course and the little bell on the hat. The shading is also really nice!
~ Riley ~

altador_b_zpso3pm3gus.png

"Just hold on, the weight of the world will give you the strength to go." - From "Robot Boy" by Linkin Park

Musical_Shoyru

Musical_Shoyru

Faerie Fanatic

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Piano, Singing, Guitar, Drawing, Cooking, Poetry, Writing, Reading, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony, Faeries, Art
  • Neopets Username: rockangel_star
  • None

OOOOO! I might actually want a Jetsam now! It's super cute! Even with it's tough little grin!

"I'd rather trust and regret, than to doubt and regret."        

kougrafaerie.pngshoyrufaerie.png

bd_ddy18_faerieheal.gif  gold_redgem.pngmall_hh_lighted_faerie_staff.gif

Honorary Faerie

151751_fqd.gif

tk421beth

tk421beth

Bronze Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:Neopets, of course! Other stuff I do: learning Hebrew and Yiddish, listening to Howard Stern, I looove K-Pop, motorcycles, reading and cross-stitching nerdy and sassy stuff!
  • Neopets Username: tk421beth
  • None

I was never really interested in a Jetsam, but I'm in love with this color! ^_^

124841_scalawag.gif

124841.png

Kreludor.gif

124841.png

fenaninha

fenaninha

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Neopets Username: fenaninha
  • None
He looks soooo cute!!!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ass5.jpg

jagocianka

jagocianka

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:baking, cooking, make-up, reading, Internet surfing, friends
  • Neopets Username: jagocianka
  • None

It looks AWESOME!!! Jetsams are so cool, I like how his tail is striped like a candy cane so it probably stays when you take his clothes off :laughingsmiley:

exactly my words :D I also wanted to add AWESOME in capitals :D and I hope this candy cane pattern stays as well, it would be sooooo cool on many pets. There are few christmas themed pets I like, like Uni or Peophin (peos have unique deep green colour <3 ), and this is another one :) good sweet job, team :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users