1. 1. Vote for your favourite entry!

• The Dark Shall Come (TheCookieDragon)
    • Evil Cat (Xepha)
    • Crazy Dog (AnnaTheNinja)
    • Lollipop Robbers (7r6)
    • Evil Brother (Amie)
    • DOOM Warrior (Azzur)

Hey folks!

It's finally time to decide the winners of DOOM's Evil Art Contest. But the entries were so good that myself and AA couldn't choose a sole winner. Instead we decided to pick the Top 6 entries and let you guys vote in a poll. The poll will run for one or two weeks (depending on the amount of votes we receive) and then prizes will be handed out. Just remember that the grand prize is 150k Neopoints! 2nd, 3rd and Particpation Prizes will also be given out.

Anyway, in no particular order, here are the entries:

#1. The Dark Shall Come by TheCookieDragon

thedarkshallcome.jpg

#2. Evil Cat by Xepha

doomqd8.gif

#3. Crazy Dog by Anna The Ninja

iqkem9.jpg

#4. Lollipop Robbers by 7r6

doomishthingwhatcopy.jpg

#5. Evil Brother by Amie

Caleb_for_competition_by_touch_of_insanity.jpg

#6. DOOM Warrior by Azzur

DOOM_Art_Entry_by_Azzur.jpg

Vote for which one you think deserves the 150k prize!

UPDATE: The voting shall end at 11:59 PM on the 27th of May (Neopian time). After that the voting will be over and the winners will be announced

Good work everyone!! There is some good art work up there and some funny ones!!! I have posted my vote :)

Of course you can vote for yourself! This is an evil contest remember? We encourage things like that (not that voting for yourself is very evil though).

I've made my vote. ;)

And the entire point of this poll is to vote for the entry you think deserves the prize most - if that applies to your own entry, then go ahead and vote for it. :yes:

Well I guess it's a good habit to check anyway. :yes:

*gasp* We have close competition between Xepha's 'Evil Cat' and 7r6's 'Lollipop Robbers' for first place - they're tied at 5 votes each! :ohno: Which one will struggle ahead to victory? You decide.

There's quite some time for voting yet - you could still pull ahead. ;)

Voting seems to have stalled however...

UPDATE: The voting shall end at 11:59 PM on the 27th of May (Neopian time). After that the voting will be over and the winners will be announced.

My cat says meow to you, and that if you don't vote for me, you will have to deal with her evilness ;o

Thanks to everybody who voted for me!

Oh, and by the way, advertising your entry is allowed. :yes: Go ahead and put links in your siggies or whatever.

:ohno: *gasp* Xepha's Evil Cat is pulling ahead in the voting! Do we have a decisive winner?

I think it is a little too early to tell yet AA, you never know there might be a late surge of voting :)

It seems Xepha currently has the lead with 6, but can she hold onto it? 7r6 is right behind her on 5 votes and is waiting patiently for an opportunity to take the lead. Of course there is everyone else close on their tails and it's definitely not over for them. Who shall win?!?

Oh the drama! :P

The tension! The atmosphere! The absolutely electrifying sensation as the cut-throat competition for first place races along the tracks of destiny and creativity!

Okay, I'll stop now. :P

But seriously, we'd like a few more votes if you please.

Voting ends tomorrow :O Get voting everyone, to ensure that your favourite wins!!

*ding* *ding* *ding* Since we currently have a tie in the poll, I suppose we'll let it run for a few more days (at least until the tie is broken). We've yet to set an official extended end date though.

I don't think most people would mine 75,000NP is better than nothing :yes:

Good luck anyways!! I liked both of yours :)

Well we have ties for both first and second place - hopefully we won't end up having to recalculate our prizes too much (items are kinda hard to divide :P ).